PDA

View Full Version : To the Chi-town folks here: Our mayor is about to go somewhere & sit down :)

test

catwoman55
09-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Title says it all...I'm sure y'all have heard the news, by now. Get your popcorn & refreshing beverage[[s) of your choice ready, 'cause the film has already begun ;)

Cat

marv2
09-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I also just heard that there is a possibility of Ron Emanuel replacing him. A Chicago without a Daley? Who would have thunk? LOL!!!

chidrummer
09-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Oh man! We're going to need a Barrel or two of popcorn for this one, Cat.

I think King Richard the II's reign will be mixed. On the one hand, one has to admit that the city has NEVER looked better or been more vibrant. On the other hand, after bulldozing Meggs Field, privatetizing the parking meters and losing the Olympics I can understand why he's calling it a day.

Let the Games begin

paladin
09-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Yippee, to say nothing of all the Public Works and Police scandals...........hopefully we'll get someone that puts the people first in a realistic manner, then everyone else can get in line..........

catwoman55
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Whatever happens, the people of Chicago will get who they deserve as a new mayor...Interpret as you wish, and please discuss amongst yourselves...LOL I love this!

catwoman55
09-08-2010, 10:14 PM
...Some of those aldermen are probably still in shock, wondering, "...What will we do now? Who will tell us how to vote on issues in the Council now that the Boss is leaving? What is we gon' do?" Yeah, folks, we are LONG overdue for a leadership "house cleaning." Here's a thought, Chi-town folks: Don't be surprised if Ron Huberman ends up running [[and getting campaign funds)... Or, Monique Bond, for that matter... Junior Daley is so relieved, he's probably at home LHAO...

GeeTee(HPK)
09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Big announcement this afternoon on http://whpk.org around the 2'oclock hour. :)