PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Mar 27, 9P-12M ET: TWO Miracles Interviews for the Price of ONE!

test

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Good Evening, Folks! Tonight... as usual, I will be live in the studio.

Although it's still hard for me to believe, I've had the privilege of interviewing a number of Motown artists.
Tonight, I will be airing 2, and both happen to be with members of the Miracles....my Dec 11 2007 interview with Claudette Robinson and my Mar 24 2009 interview with Pete Moore. Both Claudette and Pete were very generous with their time and shared so much about their careers with the Miracles and with Motown. I want to thank them both. I'd also like to thanks Marie and Dan Leighton for their tireless support of the Miracles for so many years, and for helping to make these 2 important interviews possible.
So do join me for 2 interviews that, for me, were nothing short of miraculous...tonight...on "Nightflight"...
on WOMR 92.1 Fm Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 Fm Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org

And please...join me here during the show for some Motown and Miracles chat!

Thanks!
John

PS....my annual tribute to Dusty Springfield will take place on Tue April 10, just a few days before Dusty Day!

sophisticated_soul
03-27-2012, 03:35 PM
These were two really good interviews, especially Claudette's - what a true lady she is. Look forward to hearing them again. See you on the radio!:cool:

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Hey, Joseph! Good to see you....and I WILL see you on the radio.......

loveblind
03-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Love Claudette...Congrats on the interview!!!

lovechild
03-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Cool Beans Johnny! I loved both interviews too and look forward to re-hearing them ... :)

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Love Claudette...Congrats on the interview!!!

Thanks...and welcome, loveblind!

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Cool Beans Johnny! I loved both interviews too and look forward to re-hearing them ... :)

Hey Tonyyyyyyyy! Good to see you!!!!

Glenpwood
03-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Evening John,

Hope things are well. Just wanted to say I loved Petes interview and looking forward to Claudette.....

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Evening John,

Hope things are well. Just wanted to say I loved Petes interview and looking forward to Claudette.....

Glen....great to have you!! Thank you...Pete was great....I loved my time with Claudette...she is such a wonderful woman!

R. Mark Desjardins
03-27-2012, 10:58 PM
I never had the chance to listen to these interviews on the first go round, so to be able to listen to them rebroadcast is very special. Hearing Claudette Robinson recount the early days of The Miracles and Motown Records is truly historic. I hope that she will consider putting her memories to pen and paper. Thank you John for treating your listeners to this re-broadcast!

midnight johnny
03-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I never had the chance to listen to these interviews on the first go round, so to be able to listen to them rebroadcast is very special. Hearing Claudette Robinson recount the early days of The Miracles and Motown Records is truly historic. I hope that she will consider putting her memories to pen and paper. Thank you John for treating your listeners to this re-broadcast!

Mark...great to see you. Glad you're enjoying Claudette....such a pleasure....and thank you.....

jayedsel
03-27-2012, 11:34 PM
This is such a wonderful interview. I'm upset that I logged on so late and missed the first half of this show. This is a fantastic interview. Claudette is so sweet.
Jay

jayedsel
03-28-2012, 12:01 AM
I look forward to hearing the podcast of this special interview. Thanks so much.

Peace,
Jay

sophisticated_soul
03-28-2012, 12:01 AM
It was really great to hear the Claudette interview again. She is such a gracious lady, so informative and tactful. I'm really glad your interviews are being archived for future listenings. Thanks John. Everybody have a great week. See you all next time.:cool:

lovechild
03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Thank you for sharing these 2 wonderful interviews with us again John...have a great week all :)

midnight johnny
03-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks so much guys! Have a great week!