PDA

View Full Version : Has Tina Turner Retired?

test

marv2
03-22-2012, 11:35 PM
What is Annie Mae Bullock up to these days? Does anyone know?

jack020
03-23-2012, 03:03 AM
Living in Zurich Switserland!

marv2
03-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Living in Zurich Switserland!

I had heard she moved to Europe, but was not sure where. I wonder if she still records?

carlo
03-24-2012, 09:10 PM
She's completely finished with touring. She did record a project a little while ago...some sort of chanting CD with other ladies. It's related to her practice of Buddhism.

She's also attended a few industry events here and there. For the most part, she's retired and enjoying the quiet life with her partner.

carlo
03-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Just checked and the CD project is called, "Children Beyond". It's a CD of different prayers from different faiths. I think she has been involved in the recording of a couple of these releases.

marv2
03-24-2012, 10:49 PM
She's completely finished with touring. She did record a project a little while ago...some sort of chanting CD with other ladies. It's related to her practice of Buddhism.

She's also attended a few industry events here and there. For the most part, she's retired and enjoying the quiet life with her partner.

Hey thank you Carlo for that update. I know it has been a very long time since I've heard anything regarding her. I am happy to know she is doing fine. I think she would make a good judge/mentor on one of those television talent reality shows.

texassoul
03-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey thank you Carlo for that update. I know it has been a very long time since I've heard anything regarding her. I am happy to know she is doing fine. I think she would make a good judge/mentor on one of those television talent reality shows.

Fantastic idea marv2!! She should be on The Voice!