PDA

View Full Version : Martha Reeves headlines in Ft. Lauderdale

test

randy_russi
03-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Sunday, March 18th, 2012, Martha Reeves headlines a Rock & Roll Revue at the Broward Performing
Arts Center, Broward County--Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Other acts include Frankie Ford, the Chiffons,
and the Association. Check out Martha's website for other performance dates.

www.marthareeves.com

Roberta75
03-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Sunday, March 18th, 2012, Martha Reeves headlines a Rock & Roll Revue at the Broward Performing
Arts Center, Broward County--Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Other acts include Frankie Ford, the Chiffons,
and the Association. Check out Martha's website for other performance dates.

www.marthareeves.com [[http://www.marthareeves.com)

The correct website link for Miss Reeves is Missmarthareeves.com

Thank you.

Roberta

randy_russi
03-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Oops! Thanks, Roberta!

Roberta75
03-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Oops! Thanks, Roberta!

My pleasure randy_russi. Any way I can help get people to see and hear the legendary Martha Reeves is my pleasure. The lady looks great and sounds even better than I could possibly imagine. I am only happy that Miss Reeves is still sharing her magic with fans all over the globe.

Roberta

loveblind
03-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Martha will be on the Jimmy Kimmel Show [[ABC-TV) tomorrow, Wednesday March 14, performing her new recording "I'm Not Leaving" with Crystal Method

jillfoster
03-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Oh hell, yeah!! i'll be taing that sucker!!! Martha on ABC... hot damn!

marv2
03-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Now this is a special treat....Miss Martha performing her latest single on national television! I'll be watching too!

Hotspurman
03-14-2012, 05:32 AM
Now this is a special treat....Miss Martha performing her latest single on national television! I'll be watching too!

Sorry to contact you this way Marv but your Private Message box is full and won't receive any further messages! Your package is on its way - I put the DVD in a plastic wallet and inserted a stiff piece of card into the envelope, which should combat the vagaries of the Royal Mail and the US Postal Service! Let me know when it arrives, and ejoy!

jsmith
03-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Do you still get many soul artists doing shows down in the Miami / Ft Lauderdale area ? [[I know Spencer Wiggins & his brother Percy live in the Ft Lauderdale area but don't gig locally much at all).
My son heads out in 10 days time to spend 18 days split between friends who live just north of Ft Lauderdale [[Coral Springs) & a rental property in Tampa.
Whilst there, he's going to buy a house in Coral Springs that the wife & I can winter in [[for up to 12 weeks from each mid December) and he & his family can use during most UK school holiday periods. Sounds good to me.

randy_russi
03-14-2012, 08:31 AM
That DOES sound good, jsmith! I believe that south Florida does still get quite a few shows, but I don't hear about
them too much living in central Florida.

marybrewster
03-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Are The Chiffons the Judy Craig-lead group? I'm always a bit suspicious of these Rock & Roll "Revues".

marv2
03-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Sorry to contact you this way Marv but your Private Message box is full and won't receive any further messages! Your package is on its way - I put the DVD in a plastic wallet and inserted a stiff piece of card into the envelope, which should combat the vagaries of the Royal Mail and the US Postal Service! Let me know when it arrives, and ejoy!

All clear now! Thank you so much. I will let you know. Thanks again buddy

Marv

randy_russi
03-14-2012, 11:48 AM
I would think the Chiffons are the Judy Craig group. I've never heard of a fake Chiffons group, however.

luke
03-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Judy performs with her daughter and niece I believe

randy_russi
03-14-2012, 12:44 PM
This event may have been cancelled as it is not shown on the Broward Performing Arts Center site.

randy_russi
03-14-2012, 12:52 PM
OK, it is still on--titled "Super '60s Rock & Roll Spectacular"--also includes the Vogues, Lenny Welch, etc.