PDA

View Full Version : "Lost And Found" CDs

test

becane
03-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Does anyone have a photo of the flyer advertising the Motown "Lost And Found" series in 1999 ?

Thank you very much.

woodward
03-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Today is your lucky day. I have a grand total of 3 in mint condition. I would be willing to send one to you via US Mail. I don't think it would be able to be uploaded and do justice to the piece. So please email me at explorereph@aol.com and I will send one to you.

robbert
03-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Well, I would "die" for a proper upload of that leaflet on this board! Anyone, please?

mr_postman
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
So would I, robbert. Pretty pretty please, woodward!

kenneth
03-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Are we talking about the insert from the L&F CD series? I'm sure I have it. I could try to upload it, though my scanner is not too reliable for hard images.

woodward
03-12-2012, 08:34 AM
I have a mint condition copy with no defects, but, sad to say, I am computer illiterate and do not have the ability or tolerance to attempt to upload it to the forum. If anyone wants to email me their name and address, I will be more than pleased to give them one in return for them uploading it. All you need to do is email me at explorereph@aol.com and it will be in the U S mail the same day. It's that simple.

becane
04-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Thank you very much woodward, my friend has received the flyer.

There is also a flyer of these CDs that displays the next CDs of Gladys Knight and The Jackson 5. Does anyone have a photo of this flyer ?

stopinthenameoflove
04-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Thank you very much woodward, my friend has received the flyer.

There is also a flyer of these CDs that displays the next CDs of [[http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gladys+lost+and+found+cd+1999&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoulfuldetroit.com%2Farchive%2Fin dex.php%2Ft-323.html&ei=RHp4T6rVPMa6hAf3ptC-DQ&usg=AFQjCNG0DMjMJnn4sAOlKGqpJWIbfjiMcw)Gladys Knight and The Jackson 5. Does anyone have a photo of this flyer ?

I checked my lost and founds - just the basic flyer. what else was released around the same time? I could check those too

robbert
04-02-2012, 09:29 PM
In short... did Motown release all the Lost & Found cd's they once promised?

;-)

bradsupremes
04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
In short... did Motown release all the Lost & Found cd's they once promised?

They did release the Supremes Lost & Found collection that originally was scheduled to be released with that second batch of releases [[Gladys Knight & the Pips and the Jackson 5) although I'm sure the tracklist was much different then.