PDA

View Full Version : DAVID RUFFIN on TV One Monday 3/5/2012

test

woodward
03-03-2012, 10:05 AM
It was just announced via the Detroit News that David Ruffin will be the featured artist on TV One this coming Monday evening at 10 P. M. Be sure to watch it. Further details on www.detroitnews.com.

arrr&bee
03-03-2012, 12:13 PM
This is the one i've been waiting for,we hear so many different things about ruffin the great but troubled temptation.

dvus7
03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Intresting!!!!! I have never heard of Sandra Ruffin's opinion, before!!!!! Has she ever been interviewed before???

stephanie
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I am very leery of how this is going to be presented. Im usually pleased with UNSUNG and I know David will be treated with respect but this is one of those UNSUNGS that should be three hours. I would like to hear about him with the Temps and solo outings but there wont be time. I guess when it airs we can discuss it.

marv2
03-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I am very leery of how this is going to be presented. Im usually pleased with UNSUNG and I know David will be treated with respect but this is one of those UNSUNGS that should be three hours. I would like to hear about him with the Temps and solo outings but there wont be time. I guess when it airs we can discuss it.

I feel a little strange about it too Stephanie, especially with the way David was portrayed in the Temptations movie. Still, I am very happy he is getting some long overdue recognition. David really was a great guy and a great artist. Few people know how generous he was with people.

candykamaine
03-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Fans petitioned for the episode to happen.

Although I would have prefured a eddie unsung, I'd watch david. :)