PDA

View Full Version : EXPANDED EDITIONS due on Edwin Starr-Involved + Lenny Williams-Rise Sleeping Beauty

test

theboyfromxtown
02-20-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm usually the last to get to know about these things and I'm surprised that it's not been mentioned on here already because it ought to. I saw an announcement on Facebook from Big Break Records of two forthcoming new releases from Edwin Starr - "Involved" and Lenny Williams "Rise Sleeping Beauty". Both are expanded editions.

midnight johnny
02-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm usually the last to get to know about these things and I'm surprised that it's not been mentioned on here already because it ought to. I saw an announcement on Facebook from Big Break Records of two forthcoming new releases from Edwin Starr - "Involved" and Lenny Williams "Rise Sleeping Beauty". Both are expanded editions.

Thank you, John!
John

stephanie
02-20-2012, 07:50 PM
thanks! Good to see Edwin and Lenny getting recognition.

jobeterob
02-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Welcome back John.

Are these are British releases which we would need to order online?

Gentle sir: please do more than lurk in Supreme land, heh!

jsmith
02-21-2012, 05:04 AM
BBR [[Big Break Records) are UK based and are the outfit that is putting out the 1st High Inergy album in the near future.
On that subject, they interviewed Kent Washburn [[the producer of the album) last weekend & will use what they got in the CD booklet notes on their upcoming release.

theboyfromxtown
02-21-2012, 05:18 AM
Rob-Yes, they are British releases. "Lurk" in Supreme land is my limit and I daren't do it without logging in first! BTW, the number of threads unrelated to the Supremes on the Motown Forum jumped to 6 yesterday. Wow! However, it didn't take long to change!! LOL

John-That's good to know - it's always heartening to hear that artists are being interviewed about their work. As long as the CD booklet notes are written is LARGE print, I shall be happy!