PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Smokey Robinson!

test

marv2
02-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Happy 72nd Birthday Uncle Smokey! LOL!

May God bless you with many more!

arrr&bee
02-19-2012, 02:27 PM
A very happy birthday to america's greatest living poet[it doesn't matter if dylan said it or not it's true]maybe the greatest songwriter ever...i don't like you but i love you seems that i'm always thinking of you...i will build you a castle with a tower so high it reaches the moon,i'll gather melodies from birdies that fly and compose you a tune...now this may take some time but if time were money i would be a millionaire so whenever you want me call anytime at all and it's for sure i'll be right there...i've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's cold outside i've got the month of may...happy birthday smokey,you're our sunshine everyday!!

SupremeBoy
02-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday Smokey. Still sexy at 72!!

ralpht
02-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Oooops, Sorry Marv. I just posted Smokey's birthday on the main forum. Oh well. We can't wish Smokey happy birthday too many times.

marv2
02-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Oooops, Sorry Marv. I just posted Smokey's birthday on the main forum. Oh well. We can't wish Smokey happy birthday too many times.

Ralph? Now you know the rules......;..hehehehehehehehe! Ok, ok Smoke is worth it! LOL!

satipe
02-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Fellow Miracle Bobby Rogers was born the same day in the same hospital as Smokey so Happy Birthday to both.

marv2
02-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Fellow Miracle Bobby Rogers was born the same day in the same hospital as Smokey so Happy Birthday to both.

Hey that's right. Happy Belated Birthday to Bobby Rogers!

arrr&bee
02-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Hey i bet when the doctor smacked both thier little butts at birth they cried in harmony..talk about greatest hits from the beginning..hehehehe!!!