PDA

View Full Version : Tamala Jones looks like Tammi Terrell are they making a biopic?

test

homebody
02-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Tamala Jones has said that her dream role is to play Tammi Terrell and she has gotten it alot that she looks like her.I have seen many pictures of Tammi and she really does look like Tamala Jones and I heard they were making a biopic about Tammi Terrell.

if they made a biopic she HAS to play tammi but I read on a site they were trying to make a movie.Jesse L Martin can play Marvin Gaye but will this actually work unlike the Florence Ballard movie which was never made.

homebody
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Tamala Jones also has been compared to Taraji P Henson,Taraji and Tammi only share a slight resemblence however as far as facially I see more of Tammi's looks in Tamala Jones than Taraji P Henson.Taraji looks more like Diana Ross especially when I saw that hair show movie in 2004 I saw the resemblence was strong I did not really know her name of that time but no one can say she does not look like Diana when I saw Hair Show I thought that girl from hair show looks like Diana Ross.