PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Gov. disrespectful to Pres. Obama today in Phoenix

test

soulster
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Just a couple of hours ago, Arizona governor Jan Brewer got in Obama's face and stuck her finger in it. Never in this country's modern history has anyone, an elected official or not, disrespected the President in this way! Oh yeah! She'll win raves and the racist/tea-bagger/republiKKKans who hate Obama will congratulate her and support her re-election. She did this for one reason only: she does not respect a Black man as the President of the United States. The bitch.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/politics/obama_arizona_governor_in_confrontation_Ry1KHtxECr mQ6tbkmoL3SN

Just one more reason I cannot, and will not EVER vote for a republiKKKan again!4215

luke
01-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Can you imagine if a Democratic governor had done that to Bush? The governor would have been called a traitor!

dianesfan_1965
01-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Fucking bitch.

soulster
01-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Can you imagine if a Democratic governor had done that to Bush? The governor would have been called a traitor!

The Secret service would have taken them down fast.

arrr&bee
01-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Why are you so shocked? do you not still understand that there are factions in this country that will N-E-V-E-R accept an African American as an equal,what did Malcolm X ask fifty years ago?....What does a whiteman call a blackman with a Phd?

soulster
01-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Why are you so shocked? do you not still understand that there are factions in this country that will N-E-V-E-R accept an African American as an equal,what did Malcolm X ask fifty years ago?....What does a whiteman call a blackman with a Phd?

We are not shocked, but disappointed.

marv2
01-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I have a real problem with this! Such disrespect for the leader of our nation. I wonder if anything can be done to sanction her. She could showed or expressed her issue with the President in a number of other ways. This is appalling.