PDA

View Full Version : Human Nature Tour - Starts March 24 - The Motown Show - Presented by Smokey Robinson

test

jobeterob
01-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Email from Universal this morning........promising 3 free downloads and the best seats.

Singing Ain't Too Proud to Beg, I'll Be There and Ooh Baby Baby.

jobeterob
01-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Smokey is plugging it on Faceboook too.

The Official Smokey Robinson Page
For those of you who haven't had a chance to see Human Nature in Las Vegas, they are heading out on tour. These guys are definitely the real deal! Check out their concert dates here: www.humannaturelive.com/tour

RossHolloway
01-25-2012, 10:35 AM
So how are Human Nature and Smokey connected exactly?

skooldem1
01-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Maybe they will ask Mary to be on their tour.

jaybs
01-26-2012, 06:48 AM
What was the PBS Special like? Human Nature are signed with Sony Australia and the album has been available for a while, but of course I presume that PBS had exclusive rights first for there offer of the DVD and CD.

marybrewster
01-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Human Nature actually has 3 Motown CD's; "Reach Out", "Dancing in the Street" and "Get Ready". I picked up the third CD [["Get Ready") last year or so, when I heard Human Nature had two duets with Mary Wilson [["It Takes Two" and "River Deep, Mountain High"). I really enjoyed the CD, so I ended up buying the other two, which came as a gift set. These were all imports; I am pretty sure they came directly from "down under".

Human Nature has been touring on this last CD for quite some time; you may remember they were in Vegas last year with Smokey and Mary; I think Mary was also in Australian tv performing her two duets on a show similar to the "X Factor" or "American Idol". I would assume the Smokey connection is that hje's been mentoring them on his music, and the "Motown Sound" in general.

It looks like they have combined the three CD's into one "Motown Album" [[available on Hip-O Records!). Human Nature will be touring in my area; I checked out tickets and 2 seats are $150.00. As much as I'd love to go, I think I'll end up passing.

Roberta75
01-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Human Nature plays nightly at the Imperial Palace in Vegas every night in a very nice intimate theater that seats about 300 people. Goldstar always has half price tickets. It's a great show for Vegas. Not sure how it will sell in other cities.

http://www.goldstar.com/events/las-vegas-nv/human-nature

marv2
01-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Here that are, Mary Wilson with her guys "Human Nature" in Vegas in 2010 I believe:

marv2
01-26-2012, 03:51 PM
"River Deep, Mountain High"

blueskies
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Mary looks fabulous. Wish she was touring with them!