PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie pointer

test

Kamasu_Jr
01-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Amazon.com is taking pre orders for Bonnie Pointer's solo debut for Motown. The CD will be released thru BBR records, which is Big Break Records, I believe and will feature 12 & 7 inch remixes of Heaven Must Have Sent You and Free Me From My Freedom

gordy_hunk
01-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, I reported on this forum [[early December), that BBR were releasing the Bonnie Pointer LP on CD.

The tracks on this CD are:

1. When I'm Gone
2. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me)
3. Heaven Must Have Sent You
4. Ah Shoot
5. More And More
6. I Love To Sing To You
7. I Wanna Make It [[In Your World)
8. My Everything
9. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[12" Remix)
10. Heaven Must Have Sent You [[12" Remix)
11. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[7" Mix)
12. Heaven Must Have Sent You [[7" Mix)
13. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[7" Instru-Mental Mix).

I know that some people don't like BBR releases, but I'm extremely impressed and pleased, both with the quality and price for these releases.

Roberta75
01-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Yes, I reported on this forum [[early December), that BBR were releasing the Bonnie Pointer LP on CD.

The tracks on this CD are:

1. When I'm Gone
2. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me)
3. Heaven Must Have Sent You
4. Ah Shoot
5. More And More
6. I Love To Sing To You
7. I Wanna Make It [[In Your World)
8. My Everything
9. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[12" Remix)
10. Heaven Must Have Sent You [[12" Remix)
11. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[7" Mix)
13. Free Me From My Freedom/Tie Me To A Tree [[Handcuff Me) [[7" Instru-Mental Mix).

I know that some people don't like BBR releases, but I'm extremely impressed and pleased, both with the quality and price for these releases.

I've been looking forward to this remastered CD for a very long time.

Roberta

marv2
01-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Ah Shoot! My favorite is missing....."Deep Inside My Soul"

thommg
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Ah Shoot! My favorite is missing....."Deep Inside My Soul"

That's one of my faves as well, but unfortunately it's on the purple album! I was hoping that both might be released on the same cd. Oh, well, still looking forward to having the red album on cd.

marv2
01-22-2012, 12:55 PM
That's one of my faves as well, but unfortunately it's on the purple album! I was hoping that both might be released on the same cd. Oh, well, still looking forward to having the red album on cd.

Thommg, that was the one song by Bonnie that would make me sit down and listen! Too bad it's not included.

Glenpwood
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Has anyone on here recieved their copy yet? Mine's still in transit from BBR. Just curious which album mix made the cut on this since a couple of tracks like Ah Shoot were remixed or sped up on the second pressing after HMHSY hit.....

gordy_hunk
01-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Has anyone on here recieved their copy yet? Mine's still in transit from BBR. Just curious which album mix made the cut on this since a couple of tracks like Ah Shoot were remixed or sped up on the second pressing after HMHSY hit.....

It's only released today, so I will be surprised if anyone will have received it already.

Glenpwood
01-23-2012, 05:27 PM
They sent me an email a week ago saying they just shipped out so I thought maybe someone lucked out and got theirs.....

blkfrost
01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I purchased my copy from Dusty Groove and they shipped it January 21. Should receive this week.

Constantin
01-24-2012, 12:19 PM

Which mix is this one? The edited disco remix [3:30 on the A-side of the 7"] or the edited original lp mix [3:22 on the B-side of the 7"]?