PDA

View Full Version : The Emotions, Barbara Mason & The Natural Four AMAZING LAST NIGHT

test

wonder_woman
12-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Still recovering from an awesome evening of magical soul music at one of London's best venues the Indigo 02...........wow, wow, wow what an amazing night of superb soul music, can't wait for 'Giants of rare groove 5' 2012.

MIKEW-UK
12-19-2011, 06:01 AM
Wonderwoman,

How did you know this was on? I saw no publicity at all......... dismayed, Barbara Mason and The Natural Four...... would loved to have seen them! How was attendance? I never cease to be amazed at how little advance publicity gets out there.

ceasar
12-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Good morning,
Is there an address that someone can gi ve me.
We would love to contact who ever does the bookings.
Ceasar
The
Original
Tymes

nosey
12-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Wow, I was just thinking about Barbara Mason the other day and was wondering what she was doing?

luke
12-19-2011, 11:06 AM
I read interview with Wanda of the Emotions on David Nathan's website. She talked about looking forward to doing this show and an upcoming soul tour. Kevingoins[[sp?) who posts here I think did the interview. Ceasar check out David Nathan's website and maybe email Kevin...who could put you in touch with Wanda. http://soulmusic.com/danapa.html His email is on the site.

CliveR
12-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Ceasar, I have sent a message to the promoter to advise him of your interest in these shows. Will put you in touch when I get an answer.
Clive - Shout! Records

wonder_woman
12-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi to all,
I receive regular updates from the Indigo 02 that's how I get to hear about the shows, I know they are planning Giants of Rare Groove 5, the venue is superb, great layout and sound system. I have seen all 4 rare groove events and each time the venue is crowded, everyone seems to love this place and the after party goes on until 2.00am. Greg Edwards was hosting on Saturday, but I dont know who the actual organisers are. Have a look on youtube for some of the latest videos from the night which people have been posting. I would love to see Randy Brown, Jerry Butler, The O'Jays, Lamont Dozier and of course The Tymes perform at the Indigo 02, maybe oneday!

wonder_woman
12-20-2011, 07:37 AM
would also love to see The Main Ingredient, Michael Henderson, Ron Henderson, Norman Connors, The Lovelites, Gwen McCrae and many more at the Indigo 02.............you see I'm still on Cloud 9!

ceasar
12-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Greetings Clive,
Great hearing from you.
Thank you so much for your help.
How are things going, any updates.
Keep me posted, you have my email address.
Happy holidays.
Your friend
Ceasar
The
Original
Tymes

ceasar
12-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Greetings Clive,
Is there a web sight.
For the club?
Ceasar

platters81
12-21-2011, 09:00 AM
i did a lil Tymes feature on the Tymes for the Soul Talk forum a few years ago
http://www.raresoulforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13287&hl=tymes&fromsearch=1

wonder_woman
12-24-2011, 04:39 PM
just squeezing in two more artists that I would love to see perform at the Giants Of Rare Groove in London ' Ronnie McNeir & Margie Joseph' now that would be a treat!!! Merry Christmas.....................

ms_m
12-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Wonder Woman I can't speak for Margie Joesph directly but I can put anyone who is interested in contact with her and I can definitely help with securing Ronnie for gigs.

Hit me up in my SDF email.