PDA

View Full Version : Miracles, Percy, and the Eddie's DVD & new CD set on PBS

test

tjl
12-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi all:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, took me forever to re-register. I wanted to let you know about the Miracles on our latest PBS special tonight - - we've been working for about a year now to present a full DVD of their greatest songs featuring the current line-up, Bobby and Claudette [[and, well one very special acapella one for me - my wedding song #9), Check local listings - in Detroit they are on tonight at 9pm, with a new performance with Bobby, Claudette and the guys recorded last year, this is the first time release for the our DVD and also appearance on the broadcast version on PBS. It's called, "60s Pop, Rock and Soul VD #4 - The Mighty Miracles"

1. OOO Baby Baby
2. Tracks Of My Tears
3. Going To A Go-Go
4. I Second That Emotion
5. Tears Of A Clown
6. Shop Around
7. You've Really Got A Hold On Me
8. Mickey's Monkey
9. Would I Love You [[live stunning acapella that showcases everyone's miraculous harmonies)

As always - - my greatest love and admiration is with the group, and I hope you'll be able to catch the broadcast on PBS.

Our friend Tom Moulton did the TV mix of OOO Baby Baby. The CD set, also includes a handful of tracks we originally mixed for the Stereo Motown Box, but were not included on any previous release. These are all new extended stereo remixed of:

1. Shake Me, Wake Me - The Four Tops [[new extended mix)
2. It's The Same Old SOng - The Four Tops [[new mix)
3. This Old Heart Of Mine - The Isley Brothers [[new extended mix)
4. OOO Baby Baby - The Miracles [[new mix)
5. I Second That Emotion - The Miracles [[new extended mix)
6. Jimmy Mack - Martha & The Vandellas [[revisited mix)

As always, please feel free to email me to tjlproductions@aol.com, your feedback from all here is critical to the shows I plan, and products we create and license. Extra special thanks as always to our friends at Motown/Universal for AMAZING kind help and support [[Miracles pun intended) to "Make It Happen". My love also goes to Claudette and Bobby, Dan & Marie Leighton and of course, my hero, Mr. William Smokey Robinson, Pete Moore, dedicated to the memories of Marv Tarplin and Ronnie White. It's important to me to share, without the talens of these 5 voices - - none of my PBS specials ever would have or could happened, they are my inspiration and my soul, the mighty, mighty fabulous, miraculous Miracles.

yours;
- tj

PS - Percy Sledge is back with new performances of "Take Time To Know Her", and "When A Man Loves A Woman. Eddie Floyd sings "Knock On Wood", Eddie Holman with "Hey There Lonely Girl" are also part of the 7-DVD set, PBS broadcast [[all new, just recorded).

paladin
12-09-2011, 11:16 AM
TJ you've always made it crystal clear that you loved the Miracles......:cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes:

nosey
12-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I enjoyed it immensely especially Peter Noone & Steam. I was such a fan of the English Invasion when I was a teen and when Peter sang, There's a Kind of Hush, tears were running down my face and Henry the 8th and Steam's performance were just "feel good" moments for me.

I still want my 5 Stairsteps! Thanks again for a great show!