PDA

View Full Version : Sept 4th - Little Anthony, The Spinners & Dennis Edwards At Wildwood

test

juicefree20
08-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Next Saturday, Sept. 4th, Sweet Soul & Rock & Soul Concert Series will be presenting Little Anthony & The Imperials, The Spinners & Dennis Edwards & The Temptations Review at he Ocean Front Arena at New Jersey's Wildwood Convention Center.

Although you can purchase OTHER tickets through Ticketmaster, you can get yourself a real sweet deal through the "Box Office Special". For the $50 tickets, if you buy one, you get one free. This 2 for one special is available ONLY at the Box Office, for the $50 tickets ONLY!

This a wonderful opportunity to see 3 LEGENDARY groups for a VERY affordable price!

For more info, call:

The Convention Center: 1-609-729-4000
or
Ticketmaster.com
or
Charge By Phone: 1-800-745-3000

theboyfromxtown
08-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Lucky you Juice.

New York has been pretty good for the soulies recently. I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

juicefree20
08-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Mxtown...Jersey's been on a roll of late & next weekend, there's going to be a lot going on. Wish that I could be everywhere, but I'm going to miss a few for sure!

juicefree20
09-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Earlier today, I received notice that due to concerns about Hurricane Earl, unfortunately, the show has been postponed.

Sweet Soul & Rock & Soul Concert Series will attempt to bring this same line-up at a future date, this is fully dependent upon the schedules of the performers. I'll announce additionalinformation about the rescheduling of this show as it becomes available.