PDA

View Full Version : ptownmotowndj and Midnight Johnny

test

JerryForm
11-13-2011, 03:36 PM
So doI have this straight... Ptownmotowndj and Midnight Johnny are one and the same? And Youtube has shut down the Ptownmotowndj channel? [[This I know for sure, unfortunatley) And is there any place I could find any and all of his re-mixes?

jobeterob
11-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Yes, I'm sure they are the same; he will be on here by Monday night preparing for his show and he'll talk to you some more.

midnight johnny
11-14-2011, 10:53 AM
So doI have this straight... Ptownmotowndj and Midnight Johnny are one and the same? And Youtube has shut down the Ptownmotowndj channel? [[This I know for sure, unfortunatley) And is there any place I could find any and all of his re-mixes?

JerryForm....hello! Guilty as charged...that's me. Youtube is very inconsistent with what they allow to be uploaded. Long story short....you can find my channel with the name "mosogotam" ...stands for MOTOWNSOULGORDYTAMLA. It's odd, I know. Thanks so much for asking and your interest...much appreciated!
John

westgrandboulevard
11-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Jerry Form

Waste no time, head straight to 'mosogotam'.

Motown already sounded great to you.

Just wait until you hear some of John's recent remixes......

JimBagley
11-14-2011, 08:55 PM
JerryForm....hello! Guilty as charged...that's me. Youtube is very inconsistent with what they allow to be uploaded. Long story short....you can find my channel with the name "mosogotam" ...stands for MOTOWNSOULGORDYTAMLA. It's odd, I know. Thanks so much for asking and your interest...much appreciated!
John

I ate mosogotam once.

JerryForm
12-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Just randomly checked this thread... so excited to find you and hear back! This is truly a holiday gift! The "Ask the Lonely" remix is transcendent! Peace for all of us on this planet in 2011.

JerryForm
01-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Midnight Johnny--- uhh, can't find the "Ask the Lonely" remix. That is your great work right? Or am I waaay off base?

midnight johnny
01-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Midnight Johnny--- uhh, can't find the "Ask the Lonely" remix. That is your great work right? Or am I waaay off base?

Jerry....here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOQu82QLRo

And see the thread for "Nightflight"...I'll be playing my remixes tonight.
Thanks for your interest!
John

JerryForm
01-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your passion and vision and sharing your art!

midnight johnny
01-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks for your passion and vision and sharing your art!

Jerry....glad you did...and glad you like it! Thanks...so much for your kind words!

daddyacey
01-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Johnny is a "Bad Mother--Shut Yo Mouth"....... Glad you are back!!!!

midnight johnny
01-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Johnny is a "Bad Mother--Shut Yo Mouth"....... Glad you are back!!!!

Daddyacey....thank you, man....that was SWEET!

texassoul
01-07-2012, 11:57 PM
John's extended remixes/re-edits are amazing. Don't you dare miss them. They're brilliant!!

honest man
01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Midnight Johnny Hello ,you will remember to Mix our CHUCK AND TAMMI make the night just a little longer longer literally ha, hope you are well,keep the great mixes mixing,cheers and THANK YOU SIR.

midnight johnny
01-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Midnight Johnny Hello ,you will remember to Mix our CHUCK AND TAMMI make the night just a little longer longer literally ha, hope you are well,keep the great mixes mixing,cheers and THANK YOU SIR.

honest man...I didn't forget...but yo9ur reminder DID help....I just finished the remix....just have to make an accompanying video and I will put it up...keep a lookout!

midnight johnny
01-28-2012, 09:44 AM
John's extended remixes/re-edits are amazing. Don't you dare miss them. They're brilliant!!

Thank you, Mike...so much!

midnight johnny
01-28-2012, 09:51 AM

OK, honest man....here it is! Hope you like it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9msfXXcOQ

MotownSteve
01-28-2012, 11:15 AM
While there is a phenomenal amount of great work there, and as much as I love Motown, I keep going back to Sometimes in Winter by Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Not only is the music great, the video matches it so well.

midnight johnny
01-28-2012, 12:11 PM
While there is a phenomenal amount of great work there, and as much as I love Motown, I keep going back to Sometimes in Winter by Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Not only is the music great, the video matches it so well.

Thank you so much, Steve!
John

honest man
02-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Midnite Johnny you have made my new year off to a brilliant start.Fantastic mix got to be in your top 3 along with Tammi and Tempts,Diana and Marvin Dark side of the world.love your Fantasy duets they breath new life,keep them coming, much appreciated as always,you are SDF numero uno, THANK YOU............. cheers.

Doug-Morgan
02-03-2012, 06:55 PM
I was doing a blog once on backround singers, and Johnny was kind enough to put together a remix of Del Shannon's "Little Town Flirt", stripping out the lead vocal and leaving The Young Sisters backround vocals intact. An amazing piece of work it was, as are all his other pieces.

midnight johnny
02-06-2012, 06:35 AM
I was doing a blog once on backround singers, and Johnny was kind enough to put together a remix of Del Shannon's "Little Town Flirt", stripping out the lead vocal and leaving The Young Sisters backround vocals intact. An amazing piece of work it was, as are all his other pieces.

Doug...thanks so much for your kind words. I RE-uploaded "Little Town Flirt" ....sorry it took so long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1pSVzW7PU

midnight johnny
02-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Midnite Johnny you have made my new year off to a brilliant start.Fantastic mix got to be in your top 3 along with Tammi and Tempts,Diana and Marvin Dark side of the world.love your Fantasy duets they breath new life,keep them coming, much appreciated as always,you are SDF numero uno, THANK YOU............. cheers.

honest man....thank you so much...and so glad you like it!
John