BobC
11-11-2011, 11:33 AM
This is horrific:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/10/conrad-murray-documentary-michael-jackson-msnbc/

Roberta75
11-11-2011, 12:08 PM
This is horrific:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/10/conrad-murray-documentary-michael-jackson-msnbc/

I heard from someone on my job that Michael's feet are discussed in this documentary. Apparently Michael's feet were not in good shape and filled with calluses. I was surprised to read this given his feet were critical for all the dancing he would do on stage.

I'm not sure I'll watch this documentary as it may be too upsetting. Do we really need to know that Mr. Jackson urinated the bed? I think not.

Roberta

Penny
11-11-2011, 12:17 PM
I might watch!
Penny:p

Roberta75
11-11-2011, 12:26 PM
I might watch!
Penny:p

I don't think I can Penny but would you please tell me what they say about Michael's feet?

Many thanks!

Roberta

Penny
11-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Roberta, I will give you a full report. I hope the foot products you ordered from me are making your feet happy!

Penny:D

Roberta75
11-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Roberta, I will give you a full report. I hope the foot products you ordered from me are making your feet happy!

Penny:D

I'm walking on Sunshine Penny and my feet feel great.

Bless you.

Roberta

BobC
11-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Conrad didn't do anything wrong:
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0-w2a1yfss/

jaybs
11-13-2011, 08:10 AM
Conrad didn't do anything wrong:

Well perhaps Dr C Murray was not guilty in cloud cuckoo land!

Murray contracted his own Police Statement more than once! he in Fact left the room for more than 40 minutes! defending it that it was another chamber?? but he could not see him! He also stated in the programme in the UK he did not tell the police about the Propofol as he did feel it was important!

The sooner it is decided that this man will never be allowed to Practice Medicine again the better, there are reports he is going to try and withdraw his licence himself first, so he may reapply in a years time, hope the Medical Councils of the USA stop him using this method, Chernoff and Murray can forget about an Appeal now! it is a waste of time and space.

soulster
11-13-2011, 08:13 AM
It was a very sympathetic documentary. They glazed over, or ignored all the stuff he did once he found Jackson not breathing.

Well perhaps Dr C Murray was not guilty in cloud cuckoo land!

Murray contracted his own Police Statement more than once! he in Fact left the room for more than 40 minutes! defending it that it was another chamber?? but he could not see him! He also stated in the programme in the UK he did not tell the police about the Propofol as he did feel it was important!

The sooner it is decided that this man will never be allowed to Practice Medicine again the better, there are reports he is going to try and withdraw his licence himself first, so he may reapply in a years time, hope the Medical Councils of the USA stop him using this method, Chernoff and Murray can forget about an Appeal now! it is a waste of time and space.

On top of that, he didn't even know how to preform CPR properly.

BobC
11-13-2011, 10:11 AM
You expect a doctor to be able to perform CPR? Man you are really hard on people. Next thing you know, you'll be expecting fire-fighters to know how to put out fires.

Roberta75
11-13-2011, 10:35 AM
You expect a doctor to be able to perform CPR? Man you are really hard on people. Next thing you know, you'll be expecting fire-fighters to know how to put out fires.

LOL BobC. That was funny.

BobC
11-13-2011, 11:21 AM
You know, Roberta, when you have a "doctor" who can't even perform CPR who is making 100K per month--what can you do but laugh at the absurdity of the situation?

marv2
11-13-2011, 11:55 AM

Wasn't he a Cardiologist?

kenneth
11-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Wasn't he a Cardiologist?

That he was.

Roberta75
11-13-2011, 12:18 PM
You know, Roberta, when you have a "doctor" who can't even perform CPR who is making 100K per month--what can you do but laugh at the absurdity of the situation?

But Michael didn't hire Murray for his skills as a cardiologist BobC. MJ hired Dr. Murray to feed his habit.

As I've said before, put a greedy, starstruck, unscrupulous doctor with a mega star who had a chronic drug addiction and sadly the result was tragic for all involved.

soulster
11-13-2011, 01:40 PM
That he was.

Which makes it all the worse.

soulster
11-13-2011, 01:43 PM
But Michael didn't hire Murray for his skills as a cardiologist BobC. MJ hired Dr. Murray to feed his habit.

It doesn't matter. Murray's training should have kicked in when MJ stopped breathing. I'm sure all the doc was thinking about was his paycheck and his liability.

Roberta75
11-13-2011, 03:41 PM
It doesn't matter. Murray's training should have kicked in when MJ stopped breathing. I'm sure all the doc was thinking about was his paycheck and his liability.

And ironically Conrad Murray has yet to receive one nickel for his "services" to MJ.

Roberta

smark21
11-13-2011, 05:23 PM

If he was thinking about paycheck and liability, you would think he would be doing all he could do to revive MJ.

jaybs
11-14-2011, 07:29 AM
If he was thinking about paycheck and liability, you would think he would be doing all he could do to revive MJ.

The man? went into a complete panic mode! he knew he was in it right up to his ears! as they say, they chef/cook said when he ran downstairs he was in a panic, he leaves messages on a phone to call him and still he does not call 911, we will never know if he disposed of items in that time period!

Add to that a Cardiologist who did not know how to perform CRP Properly! the line of defence he was not employed to do CPR or heart treatment is like a Ed Chernoff line! and I think he would be better selling used cars, I would not buy one off Ed!

soulster
11-14-2011, 10:13 AM
The doc knew he improperly administered powerful drugs, and that is what brought about MJ's demise. That's why he did not call 911, that's why he did not tell police or doctors exactly what MJ had in his system, and why he came up with excuses for MJ's death.

The jury came to the right conclusion.