PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson CD

test

blueskies
11-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Mary's CD? I know a single was released awhile back....and thought the entire CD was coming soon after?

REDHOT
11-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes,what happen to Mary's cd?i really liked the single.the single really sound like today's music,to me,i'm still hopeful,for Supreme Mary Wilson.
Please stay positive

captainjames
11-20-2011, 03:03 PM
The CD was probably awaiting to see if the single was suceessful.

blueskies
11-20-2011, 03:19 PM
The CD was probably awaiting to see if the single was suceessful.

If that was the case......I'm assuming it wasn't successful. I love Mary, but as I remember....didn't think much of the single. Seemed the back up singers sang more than she did on it. I would gladly buy it to support Mary and her music. I'm hoping some of the other songs were better.....or I should say, more to my liking.

Roberta75
11-21-2011, 05:17 PM
If that was the case......I'm assuming it wasn't successful. I love Mary, but as I remember....didn't think much of the single. Seemed the back up singers sang more than she did on it. I would gladly buy it to support Mary and her music. I'm hoping some of the other songs were better.....or I should say, more to my liking.

I don't understand why Mary doesn't put this CD out herself. Surely she can't be waiting for a label to release it. Lots of people release their own CD's themselves these days. You can do it really cheaply and sell it through your website, through CD Baby, Amazon and at your concerts.

Mary released her Plush Room DVD and CD on her own so what's the hold up with this one? Mary Wilson has been talking about her new CD coming out for almost five years. In nearly every interview she gives she states her new release will be out in a few weeks or few months but it never happens.

Roberta

smark21
11-21-2011, 09:46 PM
She's put out a couple of DVDs, the CD of her UpFront show and a CD compilation of recordings she made in the late 80's and 90's, primarily from the Walk the Line album, so why not put out her Holland bros. project and sell it through her site, CD baby, other outlets and at her concerts.

marv2
11-22-2011, 12:11 PM
I don't understand why Mary doesn't put this CD out herself. Surely she can't be waiting for a label to release it. Lots of people release their own CD's themselves these days. You can do it really cheaply and sell it through your website, through CD Baby, Amazon and at your concerts.

Mary released her Plush Room DVD and CD on her own so what's the hold up with this one? Mary Wilson has been talking about her new CD coming out for almost five years. In nearly every interview she gives she states her new release will be out in a few weeks or few months but it never happens.

Roberta

Mary has released a few of her own CD's with the latest one being 2007's "Up Close" sold on her website and at her concerts. The newest CD was done for a record company which gives her much, much less control over things like release dates etc,etc. It is still coming.

marv2
11-22-2011, 12:12 PM

Blueskies, the single "Life's Been Good to Me" has not been released yet in the U.S.

blueskies
11-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Blueskies, the single "Life's Been Good to Me" has not been released yet in the U.S.

I didn't know it hadn't been released in the US, yet. In re-listening to it, I feel about the same. It's on youtube [[the single). Maybe it'll grow on me? I look forward to the CD release and will buy it. I LOVE Mary's "Up Close" CD and play it a lot. Fabulous! Do you know when the CD might be released, Marv?

marv2
11-22-2011, 01:53 PM
I didn't know it hadn't been released in the US, yet. In re-listening to it, I feel about the same. It's on youtube [[the single). Maybe it'll grow on me? I look forward to the CD release and will buy it. I LOVE Mary's "Up Close" CD and play it a lot. Fabulous! Do you know when the CD might be released, Marv?

I have heard, Jan. 2 which means nothing until I hear it from her! I told her in July were very ready for it,but I knew not to ask her about the release date in front of other people , hehehehehehe........

Roberta75
11-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Do you know when the CD might be released, Marv?

This answer should be rich LOL. That goodness I have him on ignore.