PDA

View Full Version : Who is Who?

test

skooldem1
08-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Hello Soulful Detroit family. Is there anyone here who has a totally different screen name in this new format? If so can you tell us what your name use to be and what it is now?

I'm pretty much the same. Actually, all those years it should have been skooldem, and not Skool Dem. But I knew under that format, it was difficult to change/update things so I never bothered. Its right now.

paladin
08-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Love the title of your thread, although I was Kdubya [[paladin), I am now just paladin........I guess the switchover just kept the names in parentheses.......I guess this matter will be cleared up somewhat in the future by the additional of avatars and profile information by those who choose to do so......

skooldem1
08-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Glad to know thats you. I'd hate to think I was starting all over with someone new ;-)

paladin
08-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Now that was funny, Madonna's first big hit came to mind.....but naw i aint gonna go there.....

marv2
08-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Kdub, you're Paladin? I just got on you in the other thread about taking my jam by Bobby and the Vancouvers, hehehehehehe......

paladin
08-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah I know, thought you guys would have figured it out by now..........most of the folk with Senior Member status I can figure out, but some folk lost their status and some the spelling has changed , like take the old hooch man himself "Jai", you always knew it was him, either by his weird name or the capital letters, now his moniker is arr&bee.....sheeesh !

Doug-Morgan
08-25-2010, 08:54 PM
douglasm. Doug Morgan was an airname I used at WIBM/WBBC-FM in Jackson, MI in the early 70's.

paladin
08-25-2010, 09:46 PM
I thought it was you........

Herbie Hancock.........:p

mellow_q
08-25-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm glady you started this thread, although I don't post anywhere near as often as most of you guys.

I used to be Marc Taylor [[mellow q), but like KW, I now only have what was in parentheses.

paladin
08-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Man I'm glad that I know who you are........once me and Paypal get straight its on !

robbert
08-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I used to be Robert, then Thomas for a little while, but I've been Robbert now since... 2005 [[?).
Don't ask me why, just picked a name from my bin with nicknames.

robb_k
08-25-2010, 11:51 PM

I used to be Robert, then Thomas for a little while, but I've been Robbert now since... 2005 [[?).
Don't ask me why, just picked a name from my bin with nicknames.

Then Robbert isn't your birth name? It's such a nice name!

I've used my same name for every forum I've been on since 1998, and used the same password, too. Luckily, I've never been banned from a forum, and had to come back with an alias. This way, I can always remember who I am, and remember my password. It also forces me to make polite posts, so no one will want to track me down and murder me or TP my front yard.

MadLad
08-25-2010, 11:56 PM
my old name was my full name.. ColtonThomas but I decided to change it to MadLad after the group:p