PDA

View Full Version : A Question For All Of The Ladies, Would You Still Date Tiger Woods

test

KevLo
08-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi this is Kev-Lo

Now I'm not trying to start anything here and this is a discussion forum right, so ladies just be honest and express how you feel in regards to this. Despite the fact that Tiger Woods wife devorced him, Would You Still Want To Date Him If You Had The Chance To.

arrr&bee
08-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Heck to get some of that dough,i'll date him,hehehehehehehehe!!!

rta5225
08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
No, I wouldn't. He's NASTY!!!!!!!!! He probably is carrying something that he doesn't know he has. He's more rabid than a dog!! he doesn't know what a relationship is.

If I were a skeez with no skills who couldn't get a good job, I might think about it.; just for the money. I don't think he's capable of having a relationship. He's to much of a dog. Yeeeeaaaasssscccchhhh!

catwoman55
08-25-2010, 04:55 PM
No, I wouldn't. My ex-husband turned out to be a male whore, in the end. I'll be damned if I'll repeat that experience, even just dating. For me, no amount of cash is worth that kind of hell.

nysister
08-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Nope, too much nastiness for me.

ms_m
08-25-2010, 09:25 PM
This is THE funniest question and thread I've seen in awhile:D but I'd like to ask a second question.

What if you meet the man of your dreams, you date, you marry and he's true blue faithful.

Now picture this....it's your 5th wedding anniversary and he says, honey I want to tell you something, before we were married I was married to another woman and cheated on her with 50-100 different women. Would you dump him?

It's a rhetorical question so don't bother to answer but my point is this, unless you meet a virgin, [[and considering the age of many here, that's a scary and downright creepy proposition) the chances of your partner being with multiple partners before you hooked up are probably pretty high so what difference does it really make if you date Tiger or any other man [[or woman) that's been with multiple partners and possibly cheated on at least one, or two, or three.....? LOL

midnight johnny
08-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi this is Kev-Lo

Now I'm not trying to start anything here and this is a discussion forum right, so ladies just be honest and express how you feel in regards to this. Despite the fact that Tiger Woods wife devorced him, Would You Still Want To Date Him If You Had The Chance To.

"Date"? Is THAT what they're calling it now?

Livingallalone
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Rememeber the ole joke "why do dogs lick their balls" [[for the one that has never heard the joke the answer is "cause they can")

I fear that the rich and powerful are indeed dogs and if it John edwards or Tiger or some CEO screwing all his fellow workers [[Not in the same sense as tiger and john I mean, for that same person that never heard the dog joke..) but....It seems IF you can you do .....

Bill

jobeterob
08-26-2010, 09:43 PM
If any of you want to date Tiger, be prepared to "give it up" and ask for the money UP FRONT. Even background singers learned to ask for it up front.

queenybee07
08-27-2010, 09:01 AM
No, I wouldn't date him. Not to bring race into this, I don't think Tiger would date me anyway because I'm African American.

rta5225
08-28-2010, 11:54 PM
VERY true Queenybee007!!!

gary_james
08-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Maybe you ladies should consider a "friends with benefits" thing with him.

thelastsupreme
08-29-2010, 02:57 PM
I feel sorry for Tiger. His life will never be the same in many ways. People have lost respect for him. I think society teaches young people all the wrong things about what success really is. Tiger is paying for his bad decisions with the loss of his kids and family. And I'm sure Miss Elin has made him pay through the nose. As for the dating, I don't think he dated any of the girls he cheated with.
Girls look at Tiger and think "Big old Money Machine". Especially the girls he seems to seek out.
Only thing worse than dating him would be BEING him.

rta5225
08-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Ick, what kind of benefits...an STD? No thanks. The money aint worth it. I am a professional woman, and make a decent salary. And, no, I'm certainly not rich, but I'd rather be where I am than to be in Tiger's shoes. His head is MESSED UP!! He messed himself up just as lastsupreme said.