PDA

View Full Version : According to Diana Ross's facebook page, she's is doing on the Jan.1st 2012??

test

supreme_lady
10-21-2011, 02:31 AM
dianaross.com [[ Facebook ) Miss Ross is doing something - New Year's evening-- any guesses as to what this will be:confused:

floyjoy678
10-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Where is she gonna be at this date? I'm hoping in the east coast [[Philly or NYC) honestly out of all the Supremes Diana is the one I wanna see and Mary second. This is gonna be my last year to go to concerts because for the next two years I'll be going to school to be a doctor and wont have time to do this kind of stuff.

carlo
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
I saw the event page that you are referring to, SupremeLady. The event page was created in order to give fans the latest updates on new concert dates. I am guessing we can expect an announcement before the year is over.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228012857251803

blueskies
10-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Where is she gonna be at this date? I'm hoping in the east coast [[Philly or NYC) honestly out of all the Supremes Diana is the one I wanna see and Mary second. This is gonna be my last year to go to concerts because for the next two years I'll be going to school to be a doctor and wont have time to do this kind of stuff.

You can be a doctor in 2 years? Good luck!

skooldem1
10-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Her concerts were always listed in the events section of her facebook page. So why do you have to RSVP this time? Its Friday, so lets let our imaginations run wild. My guesses are:

A revamped USA tour celebrating 50 years
The annoucement of Tour dates over seas
A Vegas Show/ possible long term engagement

If a Vegas- one night only concert, maybe its being filmed for a TV Special.

I dont recall if read it here, or somewhere else, but on Twitter a couple of months ago, someone thanked [[Steve Binder??) I may be wrong with the person, my memory isn't so great. They were congratulating this person, and excited about his work on a new Diana Ross special.

supreme_lady
10-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Her concerts were always listed in the events section of her facebook page. So why do you have to RSVP this time? Its Friday, so lets let our imaginations run wild. My guesses are:

A revamped USA tour celebrating 50 years
The annoucement of Tour dates over seas
A Vegas Show/ possible long term engagement

If a Vegas- one night only concert, maybe its being filmed for a TV Special.

I dont recall if read it here, or somewhere else, but on Twitter a couple of months ago, someone thanked [[Steve Binder??) I may be wrong with the person, my memory isn't so great. They were congratulating this person, and excited about his work on a new Diana Ross special.

You are right:D, someone did post that information months ago about Steve Binder working on a TV Special or something like that with Diana and the Twitter was about someone thanking Steve for his work with Diana.
So maybe this is what this is all about, who knows??? I guess we just have to wait and see.

carlo
10-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Steve Binder directed Diana's concert special in Central Park, as well as the T.A.M.I. Show that The Supremes appeared on. Anything that was posted on Twitter was probably related to either of those two past productions.

At this point in Diana's life, it seems like she is content being a grandmother and doing periodic shows. Anything else we get in addition to that, such as a new album, TV special, etc., would be a plus, but I would be very surprised. She's enjoying a quieter life with her family, so I doubt she wants to work like a dog anymore, doing endless one nighters in Vegas.

jobeterob
10-22-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't think she will do anything too elaborate either; I wish she'd do a New Years Eve or Day show and invite all the other Supremes; but they probably would not all attend together anyway.

supreme_lady
10-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Whatever Ms Ross has got planned, I am ready for it:D

daddyacey
10-22-2011, 03:43 AM
Ms Ross will be hanging out with me and my lady ,chilling out with ribs ,collards and tater salad ,drinking Dom ,1955 of course ,with breakfast being Lobster and King Crab cakes ,grits [[the real kind) and Scrambled Eggs with cheese and toast. Wearing silk pj's ,no make-up no weave and I'll be spinning for her on the 1's and 2's. Hee Hee Hee................

captainjames
10-23-2011, 01:50 AM
I could be wrong but, I took the announcement that there will be more dates announced

Bokiluis
10-26-2011, 09:48 AM
The Diana Ross and The Supremes 50th Anniversary box set comes in gorgeous packaging. It is less about the music and more about the presentation to salute the ladies on their 50th year in the business. That's quite an accomplishment. I love the cover and I love the booklet form in comes in like the Motown Singles Box series.

jobeterob
10-26-2011, 02:33 PM
If you heard Midnite Johnny's show with Andy the other week, Andy said all of these releases are provided to Diana and her input is always invited; she thinks the releases are all great; she hasn't had much input by her own choice but Andy said they are always open to more input in the future.

carlo
10-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Wrong thread??

captainjames
10-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Once again I am confused

marv2
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Ms Ross will be hanging out with me and my lady ,chilling out with ribs ,collards and tater salad ,drinking Dom ,1955 of course ,with breakfast being Lobster and King Crab cakes ,grits [[the real kind) and Scrambled Eggs with cheese and toast. Wearing silk pj's ,no make-up no weave and I'll be spinning for her on the 1's and 2's. Hee Hee Hee................

You go on Daddy, wit your badself!

daddyacey
10-28-2011, 03:00 AM
@ MARV----I couldn't help it...hee hee hheee.........