PDA

View Full Version : Drats billboard poster

test

honest man
10-20-2011, 07:12 AM
Hello people i remember years ago i seen a picture of DRATS on a 40ft[something like that] advertisement for one of their concerts in NY ,Vegas something like that, i was about 10 and i can't remember what the pic was like,can somebody remember or have a picture.please

randy_russi
10-20-2011, 08:27 AM
During the late '60s they used billboard ads for a lot of concert performances in major cities--they had them in Orlando
in '69 for a performance. I'm not sure they used the same pic on all the ads, however. I do remember seeing billboard
ads for James Brown as well when he would come to Orlando.

honest man
10-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Hello ,i think the photo had DRATS driving past the billboard,cheers.

honest man
10-21-2011, 02:32 PM
anyone remember the pic-poster from 60s, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.cheers.

carlo
10-21-2011, 06:53 PM
There is a photo of a billboard in Mary's book, "Supreme Faith". The Billboard was promoting Jean, Mary and Cindy's engagement at the Fairmont Hotel in Vegas. It was their first appearance there since Diana had left the group. However, I have never seen a photo of a promotional billboard featuring DRATS.

honest man
10-22-2011, 11:34 AM
no its DRATS Really can't remember what the poster was like, old age again.

jeff9nyc
10-22-2011, 08:24 PM
There is a photo of a billboard in Mary's book, "Supreme Faith". The Billboard was promoting Jean, Mary and Cindy's engagement at the Fairmont Hotel in Vegas. It was their first appearance there since Diana had left the group. However, I have never seen a photo of a promotional billboard featuring DRATS.

Frontier Hotel...they were returning after the Farewell show. They're Back!

carlo
10-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks! I meant to say Frontier Hotel. :) The Supremes also did a stint at the Fairmont in '69, which is probably why I mixed up the names.