PDA

View Full Version : FYI......Andy's coming back to "Nightflight" this week.....

test

midnight johnny
10-16-2011, 11:45 AM
....I'm very excited to have Andy Skurow back on "Nightflight"...on Tues Oct 18 9P-12M ET...to talk about the upcoming release [[broad release date: Oct 24, 2011) of "The Supremes 50th Anniversary Singles Collection" produced by Andy and George Solomon, executive producer: Harry Weinger, and mastered by Kevin Reeves. I know Andy will have more fascinating stories to tell us about the Supremes and Motown revealed to him by this recent production. Please join us....
Thanks!
John
PS...also join us on SDF on the thread for the show I will put up on Tuesday. Your questions are very welcomed. See you then!

jobeterob
10-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the advance notice; maybe I will try and listen from work!

redlabs
10-16-2011, 11:08 PM
glad u told me.can't wait.i'll be here John. c u soon.david

midnight johnny
10-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the advance notice; maybe I will try and listen from work!

Sure, Rob.

RossHolloway
10-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Great get MJ. Can we submit questions for Andy?

Motown Andy
10-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey RossHolloway, I'll be happy to answer your submitted questions. If they're related to the singles box, absolutely. If they're about More Hits, I can answer some, but if John invites George and I back for the release of More Hits [[hint hint), we'll answer questions about that then. I'd like to know what everyone's most favorite single is? Mine is Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart. If you guys submit yours, maybe we'll play them and discuss the song!

RossHolloway
10-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Hey RossHolloway, I'll be happy to answer your submitted questions. If they're related to the singles box, absolutely. If they're about More Hits, I can answer some, but if John invites George and I back for the release of More Hits [[hint hint), we'll answer questions about that then. I'd like to know what everyone's most favorite single is? Mine is Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart. If you guys submit yours, maybe we'll play them and discuss the song!

We'll I've got a bazillion questions. But my most pressing isn't necessarily about More Hits, I'm curious to know if there are any plans for a deluxe edition of At the Copa? I know the release have been focused on the studio albums, which is great, but this fan would also love a deluxe Copa treatment. Any plans? I'll save the rest of my questions for the show.

skooldem1
10-17-2011, 09:39 AM
I got a question. Not looking for a specific answer, just a yes or no will do. Aside from finding "BLUE" by Diana Ross, is there anything else in the vaults by Diana, or the Diana lead Supremes, that will knock the fans socks off?

jobeterob
10-17-2011, 06:22 PM
My favorite Supremes songs are Where Did Our Love Go and Love is Like An Itching In My Heart.

My question would be was there any involvement by Diana Ross in the Singles Collection or More Hits? Do they get sent to her? Has she made any comment other than "very nice"?

redlabs
10-17-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi Andy, my favorites are LOVE IS AN ITCHING IN MY HEART/REFLECTIONS/YOU KEEP ME HANGIN ON/LOVE CHILD.
questions.......can we talk about ASK ANY GIRL? great song.
quest#2.........while putting this album together, where there any surprises for you in this collection?
thanks for this collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

redlabs
10-17-2011, 08:38 PM
i do have one more question.i know you can't comment on sales? but can you comment on how successful this album was compared to the others?. i did hear that WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO and A GO GO were two of their biggest selling albums.
anyway you can say what the best selling albums are?just curious about how well they did compared to the others

midnight johnny
10-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Folks....please post your questions on the formal promo that I just put up....thanks....it's easier to address your very welcomed questions if they are all in one place....thanks so much!!!
See you tommorow!
John

greg jones
11-22-2012, 02:59 PM
This is another NightFlight that i missed does anyone have an mp3 copy?

greg jones
los angeles, ca