PDA

View Full Version : Melvin Davis and Ms. Pat Lewis at PJ"s Lager House in Detroit

test

3530_Hastings
10-12-2011, 09:17 PM
It’s Time to tear the joint down! Detroit’s Soul Ambassador, and the United Sounds are all set to re-invade Detroit’s best little rock club, PJ’S Lager House. Melvin’s record release show, the last show we did at PJ’s, was a dance floor burning, night to remember, but this time we’re bringing some friends. If you missed her at the D.I.A., Pat Lewis is an astounding soul singing, Detroit representing, hidden treasure of our music scene. She will be performing all of her legendary, four figure Northern Soul hits! Also on the bill are The Wrong Numbers. Singer Jason Clark and his powerhouse vocals front a group of dedicated Detroit soul, rock n roll, and rhythm and blues men!

marv2
10-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Now that should be good. I saw Melvin here in New York last summer and he got down. I think everyone knows how good Pat is.

drewschultz88
10-12-2011, 10:48 PM
I may be biased, but Melvin is one of the best performers I've seen. This guy throws down at every show, I don't think he's got the ability to "just go through the motions." And with Pat, McKinley Jackson, and The Wrong Numbers on board, it's gonna be sweet! A while back for McKinley's birthday party, everyone on the bill for friday was there, and it was a real party.

Friday at 9:00 PM, P.J.'s Lager House in Detroit

marv2
10-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I may be biased, but Melvin is one of the best performers I've seen. This guy throws down at every show, I don't think he's got the ability to "just go through the motions." And with Pat, McKinley Jackson, and The Wrong Numbers on board, it's gonna be sweet! A while back for McKinley's birthday party, everyone on the bill for friday was there, and it was a real party.

Friday at 9:00 PM, P.J.'s Lager House in Detroit

I really wished I was able to be there, but I just back there in September. They should get Nat Morris to M.C. then you would have a truly "television ready" program! I am going spread the word to relatives that might want to check them out. Thanks!