PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna is Esquire's sexiest woman, for real this time

test

jobeterob
10-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Next Entry Home Previous Entry
Rihanna is Esquire's sexiest woman, for real this timeElizabeth Bromstein Oct 11, 2011 2 Comments

Rihanna is Esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive. Are you surprised?

The news follows a bit of trickery from the men's mag. Apparently, the below video leaked last month, featuring Rihanna covered in dirt and making sexy faces. Reports at the time suggested she was indeed the year's winner of the Sexiest title, so Esquire called the reports false and insisted she was merely one of the sexiest. The Huffington Post then reported that 30 Rock's Katrina Bowden was the winner. It was all a ruse on Esquire's part, though, as it turns out Rihanna is in fact the winner.

Esquire also lists 15 runners up, the top five of whom are underwear model/Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whitely, actress Emma Stone, Beyoncé, jazz bassist Esperanza Spalding and actress Maria Bello. Bowden is not on the list.

In the accompanying interview, Rihanna talks about, among other things, Chris Brown. She says "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."

So, do you agree with Esquire's choice?

Amithesameboy
10-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Surprised that they are stupid enough to think there is such a thing as " the sexiest woman alive" ?

No.