PDA

View Full Version : I Had a "Dream" the Other Day

test

Koach
09-29-2011, 04:12 PM
A couple nights ago, I dreamt that two sub-forums were added: one for leaving nasty comments about Diana and the other for Mary. And, both quickly received a lot of posts. I thought it was funny, considering that's probably how it would happen.

tamla617
09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
last week i had a dream.i was watching a music video from the early 80's.the song was ace.i woke up and tried to find a pen to write down the title.couldnt find one.but the song doesnt exist.i can remember the video but not the music!!the other bit i recall is my wife saying she didnt like the song!i was so ****** off when it dawned on me it was a dream.for someone who cant play a note,write lyrics how the hell did i "invent" a song?i spent hours after trying to bolt down the song details.wierd!
i was going to post it last week and forgot 'till you started this thread.

144man
09-29-2011, 07:02 PM
When TLC [[Tender Loving Care) first came out, I had a dream that I was watching PJ in concert. I didn't know what she looked like until I saw a photo of her years afterwards, but when I did she was exactly how I imagined her to look in my dream.

jobeterob
09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
We have a cabin at a lake.........and this summer I fell asleep doing Crossword Puzzles........with my feet up on a stool and me sitting with my back against the couch.

There was some noise from a car driving by and my wife came in and closed a door, all at the same time.

I was jolted awake and the pencil I used for the puzzles was still in my hand and I jumped and jerked and drove the lead end of the pencil into my upper lip! And it was NO Dream. And I did get a swollen lip.

I'm wondering if I should have dreamt the swollen lip came from Marv?

tamla617
09-30-2011, 02:45 PM
jobeterob

12 down......postman
.................how many letters
.................a bloody great sackfull!

arrr&bee
10-01-2011, 12:01 PM
I had a dream that i was awake but still dreaming that i was asleep but just waking up only to awaken and find that i was asleep all along,of course i could be dreaming now but then again i'm not sure i'm awake either but if i'm not asleep then just ignore the previous comments...goodnight[i think???]

tamla617
10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
arrr&bee
the best test of conscious state is to check your wallet.if its full you're still asleep and dreaming.if its empty go straight back to sleep,life is alot easier with your eyes shut!