PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson and Otis Williams on tv and radio tomorrow and Saturday

test

luke
09-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Per Classic Motown, Mary on My Generation with Liza Gibbons tomorrow though my program guide doesnt list show until 10/4 with BRIAN Wilson on. ??? Otis on Sirus radio this Saturday at 8.

marv2
09-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Per Classic Motown, Mary on My Generation with Liza Gibbons tomorrow though my program guide doesnt list show until 10/4 with BRIAN Wilson on. ??? Otis on Sirus radio this Saturday at 8.

That's great. Thanks for the heads up Luke!

Marv

milven
09-28-2011, 09:02 PM

Here is a guide of when and where it will be broadcast state by state

http://mygeneration.sgewebdev.com/?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Check+local+listings+for+showtimes+her e&utm_campaign=17859586&utm_umg_et=96682783

jobeterob
09-28-2011, 09:16 PM
I think Motown has come out with some really good product lately.......the DVDs, the new Supremes and Temptations CDs. They may not attract the fan who has everything but they could attract a lot of new casual fans; and they need sales to those kinds of buyers.