PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the allegations agains't Michael Jackson were true?

test

homebody
09-28-2011, 04:56 PM
That he molested Jordan Chandler,I mean everything happens for a reason and people today even though he is dead people still say he is a child molester.There was a hoax in 2009 that Jordan admitted he lied about that was false if he really lied he should have came on Oprah and all these talk shows to prove the world that he was wrong and Michael was innocent.Michael did have his weird ways and no normal man would sleep over with children and Michael still paid the Chandler family.I sometimes believe the fans dont wanna accept that maybe Michael did molest those boys.Some say the reason Jordan Chandler lie hasn't been on the news is because peope dont wanna admit they tormented Michael Jackson all these years.That is false if anything they would wanna report it so people could stop talking about him EVEN in his death but there is a "reason" why Michael jackson gets called a child molester I mean maybe he did do it only God knows but maybe thats why he had bad luck over the years 1993 to 2009 getting made fun of is becase maybe the fans dont wanna accept he probably was not so "innocent" of a man.

soulster
09-28-2011, 05:30 PM
MJ never should have paid them hush money if he was totally innocent.

MJ was abusing pain meds back then. It is possible he did something to a kid under the influence, not necessarily Jordan Chandler.

Michael Jackson is what you get when you abuse a timid child prodigy who's pressured under the constant spotlight of fame.

Even his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley knew this was going on, and pleaded with him to stop his self-destructive ways.

Unless there is visual proof, I don't think any of us will ever know for sure if he molested anyone.

blkfrost
09-28-2011, 05:47 PM
In my opinion, it does not matter since none of us were there. All one can do is speculate based on gossip. The case that went to trial produced a not guilty verdict. The jury reviewed the presented evidence and decided it was insufficient.

Many famous people have paid "hush" money or settle out of court and were not guilty of anything. It is done to for damage control.

Roberta75
09-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Only God, the kid or kids, and Michael Jackson know what happened or didn't happen. Michael has already been judged by the heavenly father and we mortals will never know his ruling.

soulster
09-28-2011, 09:03 PM
In my opinion, it does not matter since none of us were there. All one can do is speculate based on gossip. The case that went to trial produced a not guilty verdict. The jury reviewed the presented evidence and decided it was insufficient.

Many famous people have paid "hush" money or settle out of court and were not guilty of anything. It is done to for damage control.

Guilty or not, it still looks bad. And, "not guilty" doesn't mean "innocent".

marv2
09-28-2011, 09:08 PM
That he molested Jordan Chandler,I mean everything happens for a reason and people today even though he is dead people still say he is a child molester.There was a hoax in 2009 that Jordan admitted he lied about that was false if he really lied he should have came on Oprah and all these talk shows to prove the world that he was wrong and Michael was innocent.Michael did have his weird ways and no normal man would sleep over with children and Michael still paid the Chandler family.I sometimes believe the fans dont wanna accept that maybe Michael did molest those boys.Some say the reason Jordan Chandler lie hasn't been on the news is because peope dont wanna admit they tormented Michael Jackson all these years.That is false if anything they would wanna report it so people could stop talking about him EVEN in his death but there is a "reason" why Michael jackson gets called a child molester I mean maybe he did do it only God knows but maybe thats why he had bad luck over the years 1993 to 2009 getting made fun of is becase maybe the fans dont wanna accept he probably was not so "innocent" of a man.

I say, show me the tape........or shut up! That kid did come forward right after Michaels' death and admitted that his father put him up to telling that lie. It was also reported that the father had become angry with Michael once he refused to enter into some type of business venture with him.

jobeterob
09-28-2011, 09:14 PM
I agree with all of you; that family of the child were a bunch of gold diggers and losers; but in his later years, that is all that surrounded Michael.

I think I believe Michael did not do anything to these children; but he was an aging, gay, very damaged person, that could not function in the world.

It just all looks very bad, sordid, ugly, from Joe, through Michael, Jermaine, the Chandler family, Dr. Murray. A massive bunch of losers. It's amazing they didn't attract Whitney Houston and Patti Labelle.

captainjames
09-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Rob
You just said a whole mouthful of truth in this paragraph. I think this is the wrap.

I agree with all of you; that family of the child were a bunch of gold diggers and losers; but in his later years, that is all that surrounded Michael.

I think I believe Michael did not do anything to these children; but he was an aging, gay, very damaged person, that could not function in the world.

It just all looks very bad, sordid, ugly, from Joe, through Michael, Jermaine, the Chandler family, Dr. Murray. A massive bunch of losers. It's amazing they didn't attract Whitney Houston and Patti Labelle.

arrr&bee
09-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Oh boy,here we go again,i usually stay out of this stuff but let me say this not only do i think mj didn't molest those kids i don't think he was gay just a sad talented man who had no childhood and could never come to fully understand this adult thing,yes the question will always remain but he is gone and i choose to remember michael jackson under a spotlight with a spotlight on him and a song coming from him,but that's just me!

motony
09-29-2011, 11:59 AM
YES.Sorry, as great an entertainer as he was, yes, I think he was guilty.

motony
09-29-2011, 12:01 PM
I will add that those screwball parents should have been sitting in the jail cell next to him.Ofcourse they "prostituted" their children for financial gain, blackmail ect.