PDA

View Full Version : New CD Album: Gloria Jones-Jimmy McFarland-Tiaras

test

love1scent
09-24-2011, 04:58 PM
For lovers of Pop/Adult contemporary sounds blended with Soul/R&B rhythmic arrangements and to the fan base of Gloria Jones, Jimmy McFarland, and Tiaras in the USA and UK/Europe, checkout their new releases as of July 15, 2011. The CD Album title is, "Kingdom Come Forever"...[[Not gospel music).

Pass the word around about the new CD Album which is listed at www.kingdomcomeforever.com [[http://www.kingdomcomeforever.com/)

I am a writer and record producer of the CD Album with Kingdom Come Forever Records in the USA. We have release, in the USA and UK, a new CD Album featuring our three performers-Gloria Jones, Jimmy McFarland, and the Tiaras.

We are promoting the performers as an individual act on this CD Album…These are new releases by Gloria, Jimmy, & Tiaras. Great performances. Listen to the 30 second previews on cdbaby.com

The CD will be featuring:

Gloria Jones: New release "Gone With The Wind Is My Love." An excellent performance by Gloria.....Her emotional interpretation of the lyrical lines in conjunction with the melody lines is awesome and original. Vintage Gloria, all the way.

Jimmy McFarland: New release with a new arrangement on "Blowing My Mind to Pieces," and the original 3 minute version. Jimmy has a way of expressing lyrics and melodies and coming up with an emotional performance that "Blows your mind away." He is unique.

The Tiaras: New release “You're My Man,” and "Love's made a Connection.” Both tunes are sort of Pop/Soul-R&B sounds with solid performances by the Tiaras. "You're My Man" is a new version that needs to be heard. It's a catchy tune, a sleeper that wants to rise up and be a star.

The CD album is listed at www.kingdomcomeforever.com [[http://www.kingdomcomeforever.com/) with links to Kunaki Distributors for the Physical CD Album and links to CD Baby.com for the Digital album download [[free 30 second preview of each tune).

Pass the word around about the new CD Album....to your network of friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatever or personal email list….

For any inquires by radio station DJ's-send an email to loubarreto.socal@gmail.com [[loubarreto.socal@gmail.com)

ralpht
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Lou,
I suggest you also post this on the promo thread located at the top of the forum. Best of luck with this CD.