PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Talks About Michael Having Child Sleepovers

test

jobeterob
09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/09/19/behar-jermaine-jackson.hln?hpt=hp_mid

It looks like Jermaine wrote "a" or "another" book, You Are Not Alone.

BobC
09-20-2011, 04:35 PM
uhhhhh how does Jermaine "know" the molestation charges were bogus?

The FBI has a saying-- "Not giving the APPEARANCE of impropriety is almost as important as not engaging in impropriety."

When MJ paid off the first kid he should never, ever had a boy in his bed again.

soulster
09-20-2011, 09:40 PM
He should never have had any kid in his bed!

jobeterob
09-21-2011, 01:11 AM
I completely agree.

If any of the rest of us did such things, our children would be removed from our homes and we would have been investigated. And yet, Michael got away with it.

This interview with Jermaine just shows how screwed up the whole family is; Jermaine just keeps milking the cow and Joy actually goes easy on him but he comes across as a jackass for his defence of this behaviour.

marv2
09-21-2011, 09:24 AM
uhhhhh how does Jermaine "know" the molestation charges were bogus?

The FBI has a saying-- "Not giving the APPEARANCE of impropriety is almost as important as not engaging in impropriety."

When MJ paid off the first kid he should never, ever had a boy in his bed again.

True, however the first kid waited until right after Michael died to admit that his father forced him to go along with that lie for MONEY!

RIP Michael

Roberta75
09-21-2011, 10:35 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/09/19/behar-jermaine-jackson.hln?hpt=hp_mid

It looks like Jermaine wrote "a" or "another" book, You Are Not Alone.

God has already judged Michael jackson on the alleged molestation charges and we'll never know how our heavenly father ruled on this.

I am not condoning Michael having kids in his bed because it is very, very odd and just not done, but the man never had a childhood and in many ways he only trusted and felt comfortable with children. At least he's at peace now and his untouchable legacy lives on forever.

soulster
09-21-2011, 10:36 AM
This interview with Jermaine just shows how screwed up the whole family is;

OTOH, show me a family that isn't dysfunctional.

marv2
09-21-2011, 05:15 PM
OTOH, show me a family that isn't dysfunctional.

They're not that screwed up. They're just very rich!

jobeterob
09-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Yes, the Jackson's just wear their warts on their sleeves and proudly display them.

I thought Jermaine looked a little better, less weight, and dropped the sparkles that he's worn in his hair for interviews before. Of course, there were no brothers around contradicting half of what he said this time.

marv2
09-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Yes, the Jackson's just wear their warts on their sleeves and proudly display them.

I thought Jermaine looked a little better, less weight, and dropped the sparkles that he's worn in his hair for interviews before. Of course, there were no brothers around contradicting half of what he said this time.

Jermaine Jackson is a man in this World trying to make it , just like the rest of us!

captainjames
10-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Yeecccch sorry Jermaine is a hot mess.

Roberta75
10-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeecccch sorry Jermaine is a hot mess.

He's a walking, talking train wreck who cherry picks and distorts information in the name of making a buck of his late brother's memory

BayouMotownMan
10-12-2011, 02:02 PM
God Bless Jermaine, the harder he tries to defend MJ and the family, the worse he makes it. He just needs to shut up now

jobeterob
10-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I wonder what kind of formal, school education or tutor education Jermaine had; it often sounds like it was very limited and he doesn't have very many street smarts or much natural intelligence. Another of the brothers, I think it was Marlon, comes off a lot better.

Isn't Jermaine still walking around saying Michael wasn't an addict? I wonder what he thinks would have to happen in order for a person to be an addict?