PDA

View Full Version : Worst Penalty Kicks of all Time: Diana breaks the Goal Down

test

jobeterob
09-19-2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-banter/Wayne-Rooney-Amir-Sayoud-of-Al-Ahly-and-the-worst-penalties-ever-including-Diana-Ross-Michael-Jackson-pirhouette-Mehmet-Aurelio-Peter-Toth-Peter-Devine-article795871.html

carlo
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
I don't believe she actually broke the goal down. I think it was meant to fall apart when she made the shot into the net. But she missed. :D I probably would have missed too. lol

jobeterob
09-19-2011, 10:52 PM
I think you're right; there was no reason for it to fall apart. I hadn't ever seen that part of the video before.

marybrewster
09-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Thank heavens Diana is a much better singer than soccer player.

snakepit
09-20-2011, 09:37 AM

some might dispute that...not me you understand :)

marv2
09-20-2011, 11:22 AM
some might dispute that...not me you understand :)

She's about 50/50 , even. LOL!!!!

johnjeb
09-20-2011, 09:58 PM

Well, when she performs she always brings the house down!

I will be seeing her on Oct 4th. I will try to prepare myself for whatever may happen.

Roberta75
09-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, when she performs she always brings the house down!

I will be seeing her on Oct 4th. I will try to prepare myself for whatever may happen.

You'll have a great time johnjeb. Diana Ross knows how to put on a show. She's one of the best in the business.

jobeterob
09-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Take one of your albums with you........Why Do Fools Fall In Love or Meet the Supremes and see if she'll autograph it; she loves the way she looked for the Why Do Fools Fall in Love cover.

johnjeb
09-26-2011, 07:11 PM
You'll have a great time johnjeb. Diana Ross knows how to put on a show. She's one of the best in the business.

I'm sure I'll have a wonderful evening. I haven't seen her since 1997 [[or so I was reminded).

I will be meeting up with friends I haven't seen in years. One of whom has gone to see Diana Ross with me about half a dozen times, in Boston and New York. He also saw her debut solo show in 1970 when she did her "try-out" here in the Boston area.

Another friend, who got our tickets, also went to that debut show and has seen her about 50 times! I've only seen her about a dozen times and The Supremes about the same number.

johnjeb
09-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Take one of your albums with you........Why Do Fools Fall In Love or Meet the Supremes and see if she'll autograph it; she loves the way she looked for the Why Do Fools Fall in Love cover.

I'm not crazy about that picture. Funny thing is that a friend, who managed a record store, gave me a promo package for that album. I have a large picture/poster [[about 4' x 4') of that cover, as well as other "stuff" that came with it. It is all rolled up in the large cardboard tube that it came in. [[I have rolled about a dozen or so other posters into that tube.) I haven't looked at those posters in years. Just sitting in a tube under the bed.

So, maybe I should bring all that "stuff" with me. Maybe she will keep it. I could just leave it at the stage door, but then some misguided soul might call homeland security and cause all sorts of havoc. I guess I'll let that tube collect more dust bunnies under the bed, for now.

BTW, I have her autograph, on a program booklet [[with DMF in the gold "street-clothes") from when I saw The Supremes, or should I say the newly-named Diana Ross & The Supremes [[with Cindy) in August 1967.

jobeterob
09-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Sounds like you have some better quality dust collectors around than I do.........in Vancouver, Diana said she loved her figure in the Why Do Fools Fall in Love picture and those days are gone!

Maybe you should take the program booklet and get her to sign it again!