PDA

View Full Version : Undisputed Truth Gettin It On

test

tomato tom
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
I never noticed this before, but looking at the label on my 45 Papa Was A Rolling Stone by Undisputed Truth, it states "from the forthcoming album Gettin It On". This album was not released as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed any light on this? As far as I know Law Of The Land was the album that was actually released. Thanks always for your thoughts and info,..Paulo xxx

motony
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Wasn't "Papa..."on the Law of the Land LP, I think they jus changed the title of the LP. Is "Lil Red Ridin Hood" on there, thats about the last 45 of theirs I purchased on Gordy or maybe "What It Is".

tomato tom
09-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah, its on the Law Of The Land album, must have changed the title. Lil Red Riding Hood is on Cosmic Truth. Wonder why they changed the title? Thanks..Paulo xxx

the_chicks_call_me__slick
10-16-2011, 05:49 PM
I never noticed this before, but looking at the label on my 45 Papa Was A Rolling Stone by Undisputed Truth, it states "from the forthcoming album Gettin It On". This album was not released as far as I can tell. Can anyone shed any light on this? As far as I know Law Of The Land was the album that was actually released. Thanks always for your thoughts and info,..Paulo xxx

I wonder why they decided to change the title of the album? Could it have been to give the Law Of The Land single more publicity?

tomato tom
10-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Sounds plausible. Im sure I have a G.C.Cameron 45 on Mowest, Act like A Shotgun, that states from the forthcomong album 7th Son. which was listed, but never released. Similar thing I guess, although no G.C. album ever did get released on Mowest. Paulo xxx