09-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Good morning Nosey,
Hope you are having a good day.
Check your private message.
This may be of some help
Ceasar

nosey
09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Ceasar, this really has me puzzled because MOM used to post about Mr. Hollywood's play that I was rehearsing for and I would see him there and he would post about it the next day. Also, I remember you saying when MOM first started posting that you were going to ask around about him alluding to the fact that you didn't know who he was yet you now say, he's a very good friend of yours of many years? I also remember the major feud that MOM had with The Dream about whose group of Intruders had the right to use the name and some other things that MOM has said to me on the forum about seeing me once at Susquehanna Day but didn't get over to speak to me. [[Walking away scratching my head.) [[smile)

JimBagley
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi Ceasar,

Did you see the private message I left you last week?

Jim

ceasar
09-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Hi Jim,
Sorry I must have missed it.
I will go back to see.
Also, thanks for keeping our music alive.
Ceasar

SheikEl
09-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Ceasar,

Can you let me know who's doing what here in Philly as far as entertaining? I'm looking to book a group for NYE [[New Years Eve), and, I'm not sure who is "busy" right now, or at least, is not as rusty as a couple of groups I've seen within the past year!

Looking also to get w/3 or 4 other brothers who can and want to sing! I mean, really sing, and entertain, and make some money! I'm sure you know what's going on, and, since I am not in contact or able to contact MOM, then, I'm hoping you can assist me!

If you would honor me w/ a response, then, I'll take it from there! Thanks Bro.!

Peace & Blessings,

Sheik El

ceasar
09-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Greetings Sheik El,
I will put the contact info in your private message box.
Ceasar

ceasar
09-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Sheik El
Check your private mail box.
Ceasar

smooth
09-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Hi Ceasar
Please send your mailing address to my private inbox.
I want to send you something special on Tuesday.

Abraham Smooth Wilson