PDA

View Full Version : Patti LaBelle Goes Off on her Facebook Fans!

test

ladonna
08-31-2011, 02:40 PM
"Hello my divas and my gentlemen....so many messeges so much love, trying to get better at this facebook stuff....im 67 give a girl a break, and for those who think i dont talk to my fans ,.delete yourself...no ones going to stop you ...and happy birthday to all my facebook friends...."

LOLOLOLOL!!

carlo
08-31-2011, 03:21 PM
I was told by someone who knows Patti personally that the Facebook page you are referring to is NOT her official page. Then again, he could be wrong. But he told me this one is Patti's official page, which is maintained by her son:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375093622&sk=wall

So I really don't know what to make of that post. There are a lot of "posers" on Facebook and Twitter, pretending to be this celebrity or that celebrity. Someone had set up a fake Facebook profile for Evan Ross last month and everyone fell for it. This person was even making posts in reply to fans and supposedly calling peoples' homes. Be careful who you trust.

ladonna
08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Interesting! I added a post on that page asking if it was the real Patti Labelle who owned the page.

BobC
08-31-2011, 06:40 PM
I work indirectly for Facebook--it is absolutely commonplace for people to make fake pages, claiming to be celebs.

Taking Patti's recent behavior into account--if that is indeed her posting on her page--she oughtta be damned glad she has any friends left.

texassoul
09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Couldn't care less about her. Her friend and her goons brutally beat a college student at the Houston airport. His only crime was standing too close to a Diva's car while he was talking to his parents on his cell phone. The security cameras showed the whole incident. Patti made up a story defending what her goons did, but the vids clearly showed what really happened. Watching the vids made me sick.

BobC
09-02-2011, 11:40 AM
I can't believe how much money I've put in this woman's pocket. Never again

mark speck
09-02-2011, 08:01 PM
She finally confirmed me as a friend after God-knows-how-long...I requested her well before all this crap with the West Point kid went down. I'll still keep her as a friend, but I doubt I will be blowing any of my hard-earned money on her anymore!

Best,

Mark

luke
09-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Im wondering if aging is affecting Miss Patti's behavior-?

Roberta75
09-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Im wondering if aging is affecting Miss Patti's behavior-?

Maybe she's just a mean old woman.

BobC
09-03-2011, 08:59 PM
I could say a lot here--but I can't . I will say this--if you have read Gladys Knight's book, or Dionne Warwick's, they both told a very different version of events than what Patti wrote in her memoirs when she talked about their 3 way TV special. Gladys and Dionne basically told the same story, but not Patti. Also--if you do a search on the various Labelle reunion rumors, you will see that Patti had been telling people, since 1996 or so, that a Labelle reunion was happening. It was never true--until she said it so much in the press that the other members of Labelle said stop saying that, or let's do it. Patti even said Cindy Birdsong was going to be part of it, which was a complete lie. In 2008 the reunion actually happened.