PDA

View Full Version : Come Dine With Me

test

stopinthenameoflove
08-19-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't know if our friends in the USA have this series - but tonight's episode over here used Martha & The Vandellas "You're the Loser Now" as the closing song. They always pick a song that is relevant to one of the contestants. I actually sat up straight when I heard this one. Someone in the production team knows their Motown!

motony
08-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Thats one of the best tracks from Sugar N Spice.Martha does a great job on it.It was issued as a "B" side of a 45 but shoulda been the"A" side.

theboyfromxtown
08-19-2011, 05:58 PM
That was SO camp to hear that being played at the end of the programme...clearly aimed at that Tony guy....who lost!

I love the programme.

stopinthenameoflove
08-19-2011, 06:55 PM
They always play a song that's aimed at one of the contestants. I was just amazed they used this one!

That was SO camp to hear that being played at the end of the programme...clearly aimed at that Tony guy....who lost!

I love the programme.

marv2
08-19-2011, 08:06 PM
I don't know if our friends in the USA have this series - but tonight's episode over here used Martha & The Vandellas "You're the Loser Now" as the closing song. They always pick a song that is relevant to one of the contestants. I actually sat up straight when I heard this one. Someone in the production team knows their Motown!

No! We don't receive that show.

motony
08-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Have to check the cable programming for BBC America

tamla617
08-20-2011, 05:52 PM
bbc america? it wont be on that its on channel 4
nothing to do with the bbc
you might get it on "4 on demand" website but i'm not sure if its possible to watch it outside the uk.