PDA

View Full Version : Any Fans of the series "True Blood"?

test

marv2
08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
I have been watching this vampire themed program for a while now and wondered if there were any other fans of the show here? Lately I have been noticing many similarities to the 60's Sci Fi Soap, "Dark Shadows" Is there anyone else with me?

jive_turkey
09-02-2011, 01:53 PM
I watch it every Sunday!

marv2
09-02-2011, 06:10 PM
I watch it every Sunday!

Finally! Me too! LOL! I am hooked on it now like I was "the Sopranos". Doesn't it have similarities to "Dark Shadows"?

144man
09-02-2011, 06:17 PM
I enjoyed the first series. I gave up halfway through the second series as I found the sex, violence and bad language was becoming tedious and getting in the way of the plot.

marv2
09-02-2011, 06:35 PM
I enjoyed the first series. I gave up halfway through the second series as I found the sex, violence and bad language was becoming tedious and getting in the way of the plot.

I know what you mean, but have you checked out any of this season lately? The plot line with the witches etc? It is quite good.

144man
09-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm watching "Vampire Diaries", "Teen Wolf" and "Supernatural". You can have too much of a good thing.

marv2
09-02-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm watching "Vampire Diaries", "Teen Wolf" and "Supernatural". You can have too much of a good thing.

I've watched "Vampire Diaries". Good Show. I just find you can get it all with True Blood. I mean they have:

Vampires
Witches
Werewolves
Shape Shifters
Cat People
Mediums
Ghosts, etc

I found it strange that they never show Vampires changing into bats!