PDA

View Full Version : That's INCREDIBLES!!

test

mark speck
07-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Recently, I spun some 45s that I brought from my brother's basement [[where the majority of my collection is stored) to my house...one of the 45's was a copy of the Incredibles' "[[I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" b/w the Northern fave "I Can't Get Over Losing Your Love". I was in the mood for "I Can't...", so I decided to spin it and was surprised to hear a different track, which I assume was "Lost Generation" by Roger Bailey [[that came out on Audio Forty, a sister label to Audio Arts)! The other side had the correct track, "For Sentimental Reasons".

Anyone else have this single with the incorrect song, or do I have a one-of-a-kind 'mistake' copy?

Best,

Mark

uptight
07-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Wow, cool [[I think LOL). I have a normal copies of The Incredibles' 45s. Is the "Lost Generation" a decent tune?

robb_k
07-30-2011, 06:31 PM

Recently, I spun some 45s that I brought from my brother's basement [[where the majority of my collection is stored) to my house...one of the 45's was a copy of the Incredibles' "[[I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" b/w the Northern fave "I Can't Get Over Losing Your Love". I was in the mood for "I Can't...", so I decided to spin it and was surprised to hear a different track, which I assume was "Lost Generation" by Roger Bailey [[that came out on Audio Forty, a sister label to Audio Arts)! The other side had the correct track, "For Sentimental Reasons".

Anyone else have this single with the incorrect song, or do I have a one-of-a-kind 'mistake' copy?
Best,

Mark

My 2 copies are the proper songs. I've never seen that error. But there are NO "One of a kind" mis-pressings. If there is an error, they can't stop the pressing machine in time to have only one mis-stamped. There must have been at least 50-100 of the wrong pressings. Maybe many of them were destroyed. But there should be more of those about.

mark speck
07-31-2011, 03:42 AM
"Lost Generation" isn't bad...since I collect both Audio Arts and Audio Forty singles, I've been after a proper copy of it.

Best,

Mark