PDA

View Full Version : Three Degrees

test

blueskies
07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Does anyone know if Cindy is back with the Three Degrees or is Freddi Poole still touring with them? I can't find any info on their web site about it. Thanks.

Roberta75
07-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know if Cindy is back with the Three Degrees or is Freddi Poole still touring with them? I can't find any info on their web site about it. Thanks.

If you mean Cynthia Garrison she in not back with the Three Degrees. Freddi Poole is still with Helen and Valerie. Wikipedia is reporting that Cynthia is suffering from Piriformis syndrome but Wikipedia is not always accurate.

Best,

Roberta.

blueskies
07-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Yep, I meant Cynthia Garrison. I'm sorry to hear about her diagnosis [[if Wiki is correct?) Thanks for the info, Roberta.

Roberta75
07-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Yep, I meant Cynthia Garrison. I'm sorry to hear about her diagnosis [[if Wiki is correct?) Thanks for the info, Roberta.

You are welcome blueskies. Wiki is notorious for being wrong with their information so I hope Miss Garrison is not suffering from what they claim.

Roberta

AshleyScott
07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi guys. Wikipedia is correct in this aspect. Cynthia was diagnosed with the syndrome as she has serious back problems. She did recently have her first surgery and is recovering well and preparing for a second one. Freddi is still touring with Helen and Valerie and they just got back from a week in Japan on July 19th. They will be in Los Angeles on August 28th for the Sunset Junction street festival.

blueskies
07-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the confirmation, Ashley. Please send Cindy our best from SDF and wish her a quick recovery and we're thinking about her.

AshleyScott
08-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi Blue Skies..I will relay the message.