PDA

View Full Version : The only politician in the room

test

Doug-Morgan
07-18-2011, 03:20 PM
A while back, I had commented on a sewer treatment project our little town had undertaken. I forget who had taken interest, but as an update, we accepted a bid on the second phase of the project [[$3.7m, a good chunk of it being TARP funds) last week, and should have the whole shooting match compleated by this time next year.

BTW, I asked the question "Am I the only elected official posting here?" across the hall at Detroit Yes earlier this year. I wasn't, there was one school board member. So I ask here. As a small town city councilman, am I the only elected official who posts here?

ms_m
07-18-2011, 06:01 PM
I remember Doug and I'm glad it's finally coming together for you and your little town.

I'm also glad to hear mention of TARP since so many people seem to be under the misguided impression it didn't do anything.

Keep up the good work, being a politician doesn't have to be a bad thing and you're proof of that!

CONGRATS!

arrr&bee
07-19-2011, 03:43 PM
a while back, i had commented on a sewer treatment project our little town had undertaken. I forget who had taken interest, but as an update, we accepted a bid on the second phase of the project [[$3.7m, a good chunk of it being tarp funds) last week, and should have the whole shooting match compleated by this time next year.

Btw, i asked the question "am i the only elected official posting here?" across the hall at detroit yes earlier this year. I wasn't, there was one school board member. So i ask here. As a small town city councilman, am i the only elected official who posts here?hey doug,i was posted outta town once by the city officials...does that count??