PDA

View Full Version : Diana listed on pauseandplay [[a new album release?????)

test

supreme_lady
07-11-2011, 02:45 AM
According to pauseandplay.com [[the website which lists new releases scheduled) Diana is listed under upcoming releases...The description says she has four songs written by Mary J. Blige plus a duet with Evan...The record company listed is Manhattan Records...The title and date of release are TBA...[[to be announced).

This news has been circlating around for a while now, so I hope this is true, finger crossed, hey!!!!

jobeterob
07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
They also list The Gospel According to Lula by Stevie Wonder, on Motown..........dedicated to his Mother.

Hope so on both releases.

luke
07-11-2011, 12:15 PM
I didnt know Manhattan records reactivated.

jobeterob
07-11-2011, 12:34 PM
http://manhattanrecords.com/

Looks active.

Ramone Verona
07-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I hope we get another album from her soon!
I always look forward to her releases.
They make me feel young since I've listened to her records all my life.

carlo
07-12-2011, 01:24 AM
The duet with her son Evan is definitely true. The Mary J. Blige produced tracks have been rumoured for a couple of years now. I was told by someone from Manhattan Records that her contract with them was a one-off deal. They had only signed on for the "I Love You" album. It's possible that they could also set up another deal for a new album. However, I was a little discouraged when I heard Diana mention on the Oprah show that she would like to be recording music but is unable to do so due to the changing music industry.

I would love to have some new music from Diana.

Roberta75
07-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I would love new music from Diana so I hope this is true. Does anyone here have any idea when the new Mary Wilson CD is being released. mary has talked about it for about six years and she recently said it was finished. Anyone know of a release date?