View Full Version : The Supremes - Adult care home

test

theboyfromxtown
07-03-2011, 10:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gpmaw3JGk0&feature=related

Awww!

nabob
07-03-2011, 10:57 AM
I think this is great! I especially love the lady on the left who could barely keep up. This seemed to be an event the center hosted to keep their members involved in life. We should all be so lucky to live long enough. Check out some of the other videos on this page.

kenneth
07-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I think this is great! I especially love the lady on the left who could barely keep up. This seemed to be an event the center hosted to keep their members involved in life. We should all be so lucky to live long enough. Check out some of the other videos on this page.

Okay, but were they the entertainment or 3 of the residents??? And I think the one on the right stole that wig from Wanda Young!

vcq
07-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Some of our supervisors once lip-synched to "Stop! In the Name of Love" wearing sequined dresses, gloves, wigs, the whole nine yards...there is videotaped evidence, but not on YouTube :-)

nabob
07-03-2011, 06:10 PM
I think this is great! I especially love the lady on the left who could barely keep up. This seemed to be an event the center hosted to keep the seniors involved in life. We should all be so lucky to live long enough. Check out some of the other videos on this page.

Okay, but were they the entertainment or 3 of the residents??? And I think the one on the right stole that wig from Wanda Young! The big girls had their moves down, but I doubt that they were residents. They most likely were friends of the third or staff helping her with her skit. The other videos show elderly or infirm performers.

Ramone Verona
07-07-2011, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gpmaw3JGk0&feature=related

Awww!

I will come visit you if you tell me your room number.
Don't like to disturb the nurses for such information whilst they're doing enemas.

theboyfromxtown
07-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Ramone

My room number is Beechwood 45-789!

*smile*

Ramone Verona
07-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Oh I know that wing very well.
A potty every 20 feet!
:)
Oh, I'm terrible!

theboyfromxtown
07-08-2011, 03:03 AM
Yes, you ARE terrible!

Please be kind to the aged and infirm..and that includes old Motown fans!