PDA

View Full Version : Unsung: Alexander & cherelle

test

glencro
06-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Just noticed that no one has posted on the UNSUNG episode featuring Alexander O'neal & Cherelle. I have yet to see it but read this interesting review of the show http://radiofacts.com/2011/05/17/rev...ieres-june-20/

Kamasu_Jr
06-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Just noticed that no one has posted on the UNSUNG episode featuring Alexander O'neal & Cherelle. I have yet to see it but read this interesting review of the show http://radiofacts.com/2011/05/17/rev...ieres-june-20/

I thought it and the episode on BIG Daddy Kane were the worst ones yet. Try as hard as they did - they didn't convince me that Big Daddy Kane is an icon or an immortal. I could care less how many women he slept with during his bachelor days. Everyone knows drugs ruined Alexander O' Neal's career. He has always been candid about his troubles. BIG Woo! I didn't think Cherelle was honest or candid enough. Her story had a lot of holes in it. How does a woman, who is five months pregnant go into labor if she wasn't doing something she had no usiness doing? And what about these stories of her allegedly using drugs with Whitney Houston while they lived in Atlanta?

rod_rick
06-30-2011, 04:58 PM
I thought it and the episode on BIG Daddy Kane were the worst ones yet. Try as hard as they did - they didn't convince me that Big Daddy Kane is an icon or an immortal. I could care less how many women he slept with during his bachelor days. Everyone knows drugs ruined Alexander O' Neal's career. He has always been candid about his troubles. BIG Woo! I didn't think Cherelle was honest or candid enough. Her story had a lot of holes in it. How does a woman, who is five months pregnant go into labor if she wasn't doing something she had no usiness doing? And what about these stories of her allegedly using drugs with Whitney Houston while they lived in Atlanta?

I thought the same thing. I forgot some of that stuff regarding Cherrelle but I just knew they would address the Whitney stories. Can't win them all I guess. Can Alexander O'Neal get his grill fixed?

jboy88
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Alexander O'neal and cherrelle were at the BET awards and they were a hot mess. He looked like that drunk relative you only see at the family reunion. I passed on the unsung with them but apparently I didn't miss anything.

stephanie
06-30-2011, 05:36 PM
I was upset because I missed it I guess I didnt miss much of anything. Cherrelle still sounds good to me. I have not seen this UNSUNG on youtube either I guess nobody cared much about it. I do want to see the Ohio Players one on Monday though. No matter where I see him on youtube recently Alexander looks like he is high or not all together and its a shame because he has a great or had a great voice.