PDA

View Full Version : What is your political ideology? Quiz

test

skooldem1
06-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Came across this quiz. Not scientific, but interesting and fun. According to this quiz I am a libertarian. Any brave souls out there wanna try?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_political_ideology

robb_k
06-29-2011, 12:54 AM
I got a "Social Democrat" rating. But, for some questions I didn't agree with ANY of the choices. I'll concede that I'm not likely to be a right winger.

144man
06-29-2011, 09:19 AM
I got a Liberal rating, which is what I expected; but I think I'm growing more left wing every day.

tamla617
06-29-2011, 05:53 PM
i got banned and sent to an archipelago.

arrr&bee
07-04-2011, 10:19 AM
My what?????? Hey ralph are they allowed to use these big words on here??i don't know what my poticalur idoiotomany is anyhow i hope it's not something you catch!!...hey i'm breaking out in a rash where's the calamine??

stephanie
07-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Mine said I was a liberal I expected that anyway. Some of the questions are not fair though its the way they are worded.

soulster
07-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm a very strong social Democrat. In other, more scientific tests that I took years ago, I had strong libertarian tendencies. That's changed in the last couple of years, as i've seen what a folly Libertarianism is. Conservatism and far-right radicalism does not even register.

MotownSteve
07-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I came up 'liberal' which was no surprise.

roger
07-04-2011, 05:32 PM
This quiz is nonsense.

It is only aimed at U.S. residents.

I didn't even understand some of the "choices" given.

Roger

robb_k
07-04-2011, 05:50 PM

This quiz is nonsense.

I didn't even understand some of the "choices" given.

Roger

Those you didn't understand were completely illogical, or, they didn't provide an additional choice, which would have been the choice of a considerable percentage of respondents. The poll questions were not derived from a logical, scientifically-sound process. They were not even thought out on the level of a reasonably logical 8year-old. But, then, the poll and "findings" are "just for fun".

Basically, the findings say I am a Social Democrat, when I am actually much, much, much, much to the left of even Communism or even Anarchism. But that's another story.

soulster
07-04-2011, 06:13 PM
This quiz is nonsense.

Roger

That doesn't make the poll nonsense. Not everything has to be world-centric.

soulster
07-04-2011, 06:15 PM

Those you didn't understand were completely illogical, or, they didn't provide an additional choice, which would have been the choice of a considerable percentage of respondents. The poll questions were not derived from a logical, scientifically-sound process. They were not even thought out on the level of a reasonably logical 8year-old. But, then, the poll and "findings" are "just for fun".

Basically, the findings say I am a Social Democrat, when I am actually much, much, much, much to the left of even Communism or even Anarchism. But that's another story.

However, so far, for most of the participants on this thread, the poll results are showing to be pretty accurate, are they not? They are for me. I am a U.S. citizen. That probably makes a difference for the results I got.

144man
07-04-2011, 07:39 PM
It was correct for me as a UK citizen even in the underlying findings. The detailed results showed that my "Liberal" ideology was only marginally ahead of "Social Democrat", and that I didn't select any "Conservative" choices.

arrr&bee
07-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Oh,whew this thing is for u.s.citizens? Well i don't have to answer this stuff,i live in d.c.!!