PDA

View Full Version : my diana ross dream

test

IMissFlo93
06-24-2023, 10:16 AM
I dreamt I was younger, getting ready for school. I had a diana ross t-shirt and a diana ross keychain plushie that clicked on my laptop [[don't ask), because my mom knew I was Diana Ross obessed.

I felt so embarrassed in my dream.

the rest of the dream was strange.......[[thankfully no visits from Flo or Mary's ghosts hee hee)

REYnoldo Chavez
06-24-2023, 03:47 PM
Oh dear ..... did you also write that amazing book "My Dream of Flo"?

milven
06-24-2023, 07:07 PM
You seem to have a lot of Diana Dreams. I hope they are new and not repeats since we are now in rerun season and the dream writers are on strike :)

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread.php?29688-Uh-Oh-Another-Diana-Ross-Dream-Last-Night!

Levi Stubbs Tears
06-25-2023, 04:57 AM
The only Diana dream I ever had involved myself and the Royal Family [[including Diana who had been dead for some time) being caught up in an alien invasion...

I had the strangest dream of my life the other week. I was assisting some police officers track down a criminal but they were useless and acted like the Keystone Cops. At one stage they set fire to a police car and they didn't even notice the fire had spread to an adjacent building. In the dream I was shouting out 'call the fire brigade' but my voice wouldn't work properly [[you know how dreams are). I kept trying to call out and got more and more agitated.

Then I suddenly woke up and before I could stop myself I yelled 'call the fu**ing fire brigade' at the top of my lungs. I'm sure half our street heard me...