PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks Later, has your opinion changed

test

pshark
08-18-2010, 07:45 PM
OK this poll is just for those who hated this new forum when it began.
Now that its about 2 wks later, has your opinions changed?http://soulfuldetroit.com/images/icons/icon14.pnghttp://soulfuldetroit.com/images/icons/icon13.png

arrr&bee
08-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Well you can't fight city hall all the time,so all things being equal i'm getting used to this new place[i still love the old place] but i guess it's like my wife...once the shape is gone get used to the love handles,hehehehe!!!

jobeterob
08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
I didn't mind it right from the beginning. On of the initial postings I saw indicated some issue with the technology for the old system and that there wasn't any choice in changing in any case.

Some things about this are great; the only thing I find myself noticing or questioning is the participation and perhaps the blocking; I think the participation is less; there may be some blocking which might be good for some; the threads flow faster I think.

Maybe the whole forum is just maturing.

soulster
08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Do you think that there may be a bit less participation because members, particularly trolls and bullies, know that their comments can now be ignored, their posts reported, and easily removed? Also, one is less anonymous. At any time, you can see who is logged in, and what they are reading.

pshark
08-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Soulster, I specified that this poll was only for the people who hated it in the beginning.
When I first made this post I didn't realize that the first thing you see is the poll

jobeterob
08-19-2010, 01:47 PM
So........the poll really wasn't for me because I didn't have it in the beginning.

Soulster...........sounds completely accurate to me.

robb_k
08-19-2010, 06:39 PM
This poll is like the menus I get when I have to wait in line to talk on the telephone with a government agency, public utility or private firm. There are several choices [[I NEVER fit any of the categories). My choice is NEVER available to me. My category should have been: "I liked the New Forum from its start".

rovereab
08-19-2010, 07:18 PM
I agree with robb_k in liking the new forum from the start.

pshark
08-19-2010, 10:00 PM
This poll is like the menus I get when I have to wait in line to talk on the telephone with a government agency, public utility or private firm. There are several choices [[I NEVER fit any of the categories). My choice is NEVER available to me. My category should have been: "I liked the New Forum from its start".So are you saying you did have sex with that woman?:) Like I said on my first post the poll are just for the ones who didn't like the new forum when they joined. I should have titled the poll differently.