PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Votes For RRHOF

test

jobeterob
05-05-2023, 11:15 PM
https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/music/brian-mccollum/2023/05/05/insane-clown-posse-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-you-asked-for-it/70184140007/

WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance
05-06-2023, 01:08 AM
This struck me as a a very potent point:

"From February onward, ICP fans were on a mission, sharing the poll on social media and encouraging fellow Juggalos to take part."

Like 'em or not [[and I only know about Insane Clown Posse in name) they have a vital and dedicated fan base.

"The final poll results reflect that kind of online impact: Some veteran artists with older fan bases ranked lower in the survey, while those with active, savvy digital audiences tended to do well."

The Great Generational Divide. Still, it says a LOT that Diana Ross made it in the top 5, and amongst some pretty hard-core rock/rap artists.

jobeterob
05-06-2023, 01:26 AM
This struck me as a a very potent point:

"From February onward, ICP fans were on a mission, sharing the poll on social media and encouraging fellow Juggalos to take part."

Like 'em or not [[and I only know about Insane Clown Posse in name) they have a vital and dedicated fan base.

"The final poll results reflect that kind of online impact: Some veteran artists with older fan bases ranked lower in the survey, while those with active, savvy digital audiences tended to do well."

The Great Generational Divide. Still, it says a LOT that Diana Ross made it in the top 5, and amongst some pretty hard-core rock/rap artists.

What you say has the ring of truth

I was surprised to see some other Motown artists further down on the list