PDA

View Full Version : America chooses new "boogeyman"

test

skooldem1
06-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Al-Zawahiri appointed al Qaeda's new leader, jihadist websites say

[[CNN) -- Ayman al-Zawahiri, the longtime deputy to Osama bin Laden, will take over leadership of al Qaeda, according to a statement posted on jihadist websites Thursday.

more:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/06/16/al.qaeda.new.leader/

soulster
06-16-2011, 06:06 PM
[[shrug) You knew they would get someone else...

smark21
06-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Um I don't think "America" picked the new Al Qaeda head, but the organization itself through whatever process it uses.

soulster
06-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Somehow, someone wants to blame this on...Obama!

bankhousedave
06-18-2011, 03:42 PM
The name, Al Qaeda, was chosen by America, and Osama was chosen as the bogeyman. Don't know this new guy, but I hope he knows the contract has time limits, when he is no longer needed. This BS predates Obama by years, Soulster. Whoever is in the public eye simply has to come up with convincing justifications for stuff they have no control over. If America is 'good', somebody has to be bad. Stands to reason. Before anyone says it, don't worry about the UK. We don't have to be good, but our political fraudsters have bouight into the scenario. Why do you need a government who fails at everything else unless you have an enemy you need them to protect you from? Oh, look, there were about a dozen terrorists since the IRA went quiet. At the same time the pharmaceutical industry has killed more Americans than any wars, the insurance industry has ripped off everyone's money with lies, and the IRS has stolen more money and goods than any 'criminal'. Keep an eye out for thse bogeymen y'hear.

soulster
06-18-2011, 05:02 PM
The name "Al Qaeda" was chosen by America? That's a new one! How? And, Osama Bin Laden was not chosen as any boogeyman. He was the 9/11 mastermind. There is NO dispute about that from anyone except the conspiracy theorists.

A agree, big business has done a lot of damage, but i think it's ridiculous to even suggest that they have killed more people that the 9/11 attack, and that big business is so evil does not excuse what was done on September, 2001.