PDA

View Full Version : Sad Anniversary...

test

sansradio
02-08-2023, 02:13 PM
An IG acquaintance posted about it today and it had slipped my mind: We lost Mary Wilson two years ago today. I'm still reeling, though mildly now, and find myself in a bittersweet mood. After Saturday's Grammy fiasco, her loss is more resonant than ever.

Ollie9
02-08-2023, 02:27 PM
An IG acquaintance posted about it today and it had slipped my mind: We lost Mary Wilson two years ago today. I'm still reeling, though mildly now, and find myself in a bittersweet mood. After Saturday's Grammy fiasco, her loss is more resonant than ever.

I was going to post a reminder sans but for some reason didn’t.
How proud Mary would have been to receive such an award, regardless of how long it took to get it. Looking beyond herself, i think she would have recognised how much it meant to so many, allowing us all to celebrate with her.

daviddh
02-28-2023, 04:32 PM
any updates on her music. i thought she had new music coming for her birthday

jim aka jtigre99
03-01-2023, 07:40 AM
On March 3rd there will be a release of a song called Soul Defender. It is from Sweet Feet Music in conjunction with Universal and her estate. It will be released to some streaming platforms such as Soundcloud and iTunes. There won't be a CD release, just streaming.

TNSUN
03-05-2023, 10:14 AM
I do miss Mary Wilson's joyful personality. She loved people and treated every fan as an individual to respect for the sharing of their joy.