PDA

View Full Version : Beyoncé Copying Diana Ross again

test

after you
01-22-2023, 06:40 PM
Copying Diana Ross again So last night in Dubai she did the Diana Ross podium copy cat from Diana Ross is Super Bowl performance is this a good thing or a bad thing

Bluebrock
01-23-2023, 04:42 AM
Copying Diana Ross again So last night in Dubai she did the Diana Ross podium copy cat from Diana Ross is Super Bowl performance is this a good thing or a bad thing
I am sure Diana would take it as a huge compliment. Her sons are big fans of Beyonce, and Beyonce admires Diana very much. What's not to like here?

sup_fan
01-23-2023, 11:49 AM

Beyonce and DC have always acknowledged the influence of their elders and predecessors. they were always quoted with saying how much they admired these classic girl groups like the supremes, how they wanted to emulate their grace and style. and beyonce has also always been highly complimentary of Diana and the trail she blazed.

Blue - maybe you can get her sons to convince Diana to do a duet with Beyonce! lol

Roberta75
01-23-2023, 12:47 PM
I am sure Diana would take it as a huge compliment. Her sons are big fans of Beyonce, and Beyonce admires Diana very much. What's not to like here?

Nice to see you back my lovely kind friend.