PDA

View Full Version : Baby Love Live

test

drlorne
01-20-2023, 10:02 AM
My google account alerted me that a new Supremes album had been released. Baby Love Live. It listed the songs. Its release date was today and was by a record store in Leeds, Little Jumbo Records. Does anyone have any information on this?

reese
01-20-2023, 10:12 AM
What were the songs?

Ollie9
01-20-2023, 10:57 AM
Only thing I can see as regards Jumbo is John Coltrane “A Love Supreme Live In Seattle”

carlo
01-20-2023, 02:41 PM
I wasn't able to find anything either, but it wouldn't surprise me if this small independent label licensed and repackaged some FLOS recordings under this new title/release. Perhaps it's a re-release of their live recordings from 1990, which were previously released as "The Best Of: Live & More"...

The Supremes* - Live & More [[The Best Of)

Url: https://www.discogs.com/release/7943911-The-Supremes-Live-More-The-Best-Of

drlorne
01-20-2023, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry I can't link the announcement, but it seems to be The Copa with the tracks re-arranged [[Group intro is the 1st song). I was hoping someone had found the best of the live recordings and made a collated album: that would be a great idea or even earlier in the career with just a small band and then later with orchestra and strings.
My google link also announced a Temptations Live album as well. I didn't check that out.

RanRan79
01-22-2023, 11:37 AM
I was hoping someone had found the best of the live recordings and made a collated album: that would be a great idea or even earlier in the career with just a small band and then later with orchestra and strings.

I think a best of live recordings would be a great set, especially if some unreleased live recordings made their way onto the collection. I hope George, Andy and crew are reading this. [[Yeah, yeah, we're still waiting on Reflections EE and Ross 78 EE, yada, yada, yada...:cool:)

Ollie9
01-22-2023, 02:49 PM
I think a best of live recordings would be a great set, especially if some unreleased live recordings made their way onto the collection. I hope George, Andy and crew are reading this. [[Yeah, yeah, we're still waiting on Reflections EE and Ross 78 EE, yada, yada, yada...:cool:)

Just recently I've been making tentative enquiries regarding being cryogenically preserved then hopefully revived the day “Reflections Expanded” is finally released.
The lengths us fans will go to!.